Genentech-XO

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does that say? If only 10% of the sales force makes the "goal" is it all the reps?

If a tree falls in the forest....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply not true. Shame to treat folks like that after they worked hard and put a face with the drug.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know several reps with 100% market share and not asked to come back. Ashfield allowed the new managers the opportunity to pass over those reps and bring in new reps. Pharma has become a joke and the qualified and competent are no more. Ashfield lacks honesty, diversity, transparency, inclusion, and accountability.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that experienced reps were being replaced with reps 20 years younger!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have a face to face interview this week?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a F2F in Chicago on Wednesday, with hiring manager & Regional

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did they notify you about the interview? Today? Last week?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a F2F in Chicago tomorrow. Found out Friday. Also, I’m not a young rep.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are interviewed by Mike Fish and feel it is not a professional interview in any way, you have options. Report it to HR and Lawyer up?

If you were laid off by him and feel it was discriminatory reach out to HR to find out the metrics on how they decided to lay you off. Age, appearance, and or sexual orientation is not a cause to be laid off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any interviews in Dallas this week?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster #251 - who in HR has ears for this. I was laid off by Mike Fish. The issue was that he slept with one of the girls in my district and I voiced an objection to ladies being treated in a sexual manner at work.
    P.S. My sales numbers were excellent - top 10%.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to sleep with that dude? He looks like an Elf. Smdh...damn shame. I’m sure it was some good ol mannequin sex too...do what you gotta do to advance your career I guess...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike Fish has been sued in the past (public knowledge). Have you thought of calling a lawyer and present your case to them? Some lawyers take cases like this for a percentage of the settlement so no money out of your pocket. IMO HR department listens real quickly to cases like this once a lawyer is involved ESPECIALLY AGAINST SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN SUED IN THE PAST.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hired Mike Fish? Why?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in the East with the other idiot Regional Laura. I was asked back but my friend was not, and now has heard she created a list of who not to rehire! I bet a lawyer would like to know who made that list and what she based it on! This is a 6 mo. job anyway folks, the 3 season thing is a lie. If you get the job take their money and keep looking for a real job!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Filing a claim with EEOC is free! I am looking into it.