Genentech-XO

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that interviewed in Atlanta last week get an offer yet?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some have, but not all, some still waiting. Anyone offer any insight?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received and accepted offer same day of interview.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I'm aware some offers have been received and some received rejection letters. But not all territories filled. Some still waiting that haven't heard either way. Seems a bit unusual.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true. I applied for unemployment and am back for season 2.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who interviewed in Chicago receive an offer yet? How many of you made it through to the regional manager?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Atlanta last Thursday and moved on to regional manager. Still waiting to hear either way...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Chicago last week and was moved on to the regional manager. I have not received an offer and I am assuming they selected someone else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha. That's funny. Welcome to contract work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Ashfield Recruiters & Hiring managers.

Stop GHOSTING candidates. Reply to an email “hang tight”. Ghosting is rude & un professional. One day karma will catch up and the same will happen to you. Start a change, let us know EITHER WAY.

Sincerely,
    Everybody

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They couldn’t care less. They all have jobs already. Pompous assholes...that was the vibe I received at interviews. Seems pretty common in this industry now a days. Fuck um...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can pompous and Ashfield contract sales be used in the same sentence??
    Can one get any lower??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^Says another pompous asshole...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean, really, though. If they're all so great, would they really be doing this? The original poster has a point. They have acted like this is the best pharmaceutical sales opportunity to ever come along. In reality its a 6 month contract and then you're unemployed. The "summer off" is a lie. There isn't likely to be a season 3. The contract will be highly micromanaged by watching/tracking your every move from 8-5 every day. And what happens if there isn't a high flu season except in the Southeast again this year?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Contracts are temporary employment. Best if both the employee & company remembers you get what you pay for. Ashfield will always do what’s best for Ashfield. Including lie. Underpay for expected performance. (14 calls a day is not required by any pharma company, but hell, why not push & see what reps will put up with?). You are a cog in the wheel. Best not to get all worked up about it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^
    Bless your bleeding little heart. Sorry lil buddy that this is what you had to settle for. Whatever makes you happy. Try raising the bar next time. Go get em tiger.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just found out that they went forward with another candidate. Kinda shocked, but thankful to know before the weekend. Good luck to you all!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are you located? I talked to my recruiter yesterday and said she’s still waiting to hear back from the DM. They are Overwhelmed and I should hear back today or Monday.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to post before I jump off a bridge. Does anyone know what data they used for their guide of the top 50%?
    I started late and had a market share of over 8%. I had a virtual call then nothing. Not an email, voice mail, no answer to phone calls This bothers me the most. I busted my ass and I didn’t even get an interview. Yes. New mgr.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no offense BUT if you have NOT heard yet.......then you HAVE heard and it's a no. If they are interested in someone they don't wait for that candidate to be hired by someone else, they will make the offer right away.