Genentech-XO

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That post is spot on! That and the ridiculous metrics they expect. Ashfield was desperate to get this contract and promised 10 face to face calls a day! LOL and 4 pharmacies. The latter is easy but F2F everybody is faking calls. The micro-management is unlike anything I have seen before. That and pharmacies not willing to stock it in advance, heck Walgreens and Rite-Aid wont even let reps in the door let alone leave a coupon. Access depends on where you live. Up north is a nightmare, down south I have been told you can see people. This stupid management group tracks everything. Our district is getting dinged because we dont spent enough money, dont sample enough targets, etc etc. And many reps are spending hours with IT or expense report people at Concur because of Ashfield's policies. They also want you sending customized emails to the doctor on Xofluza even through the email gets bounced to spam! LOL. At the roll-out launch in CAL over half the reps looked mid 50's and up. Some I talked too had 20 plus years with other companies, were retired or packaged out and took the job because it was extra money, they were bored, or desperate. The other half of the reps were young and looking to prove themselves. It will get interesting after the holidays, cause if they dont start trending nationwide towards their 11% share market goal the panic button will be hit everywhere. Most reps in my district are tired, frustrated and feel for the prorated 70-72 thousand base they pay and shitty .21 cents a mile its not worth killing yourself. That and the ride alongs every 2 weeks. I cant wait till the end of March, hoping they dont extend it to April 30th. For those who did not take this gig or got passed over YOU are the lucky ones.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll agree with some of your comments. However, I’ll educate you on virology vs microbials. Antibiotics have no affect on viruses. Antivirals do. Glad the hubby is well.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AVELOX ??
    That's an antibiotic. It does nothing to a virus. Why not just tell him to take a sugar pill or go praise Jesus or something.
    Didn't you learn anything in training ??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's "effect" not "affect".
    A virus is still a microbe.
    Pharma is hiring anyone these days.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get the point, Einstein.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding Sherlock! The flu only is bad from complications......antibiotic prevents complications.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is down south things are trending well to goal, but East and West are behind. Stocking issues continue and Tamiflu being written for 10 day scripts!. Micromanagement at its highest. This contract season cant end quick enough!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may get your wish on Mondays call. Or maybe more bs metrics to hit.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you really that stupid?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually, i believe he is...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CVS and Walgreens refuse to stock Xofluza. Please get a contract in place by Monday. You are killing your own sales.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't find a pharmacy in my territory that has the product stocked. Pharmacist won't stock it and are saying it's too late to bring the product in. I'm doomed

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone getting any nrx’s? Dang, this is tough. I’m exhausted promoting this drug. I feel like I’ve got the xofluza. Will Tamiflu treat xoflu? I need some.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry there will not be a season 3. Genentech bought the rites to manufacture and market tis drug in the US. They will cu there loses and sell this drug off. Look for a job Now!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ends in 2 months so who cares?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look for a job regardless NO ONE is safe to be asked back on this s#@* show! We learned that already. The drug is great but but nothing is better from season 1 and they thinks its our fault!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who ever really expected anything more?? That's why we fake "calls" and hang out at Starbucks.
    But I sure we'll all feel better when we get a ral job and do some real work.
    Good luck to all my fellow Floozies !!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea if contract will extend thru April or is end of March iron clad?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious is this contract will be expanded into additional opportunities for those that perform.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't expect anything. There was nothing last year!