Genentech-XO

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Assfield is worried about loosing this or another contract and want to hold on the the $$$ for themselves. It would not be the 1st time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the Assfield Way. Pathological liars. Managers hired and rehired based on failing a polygraph.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What other contract?????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When this contract ends next month I doubt that it will return next year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good! Good luck to the reps! I hope the managers FAIL!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any territories doing well? If so, where?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it because the flu season was not that bad this year?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low flu season, sure. But seems like elevated oseltamivir data--like maybe they pulled last year's data to compare with this year's Xofluza? And SO many oseltamivir writers that are not in the territory. The target list was horrible and it took us almost 2 months to "fix" it. Now, we're being held to those same people we untargeted because we couldn't find them, but couldn't delete. Supposedly paid on "dirt" but have to make 7 targets/3 non-target calls a day and 4 pharmacy calls--instead of going where we need to and doing what we need to to sell the product. Fighting over and over with grocery store chain pharmacy managers to stock the product when they are cancelling and returning orders because of inventory. Sending e-mails to offices who definitely don't want more e-mails. Finding non-target offices who take samples because we have to sample more. Forced to spend unnecessary, excessive amounts of money at primary care offices who don't treat flu because we are tied to all of these crazy metrics. Constantly changing the IC plan and no longer any mention of how we'd be compensated for a low flu season. National goals that don't fit with the Northeast, Midwest and West managed care restrictions--this product is NOT $30. No district in the top 10 north of the Mason-Dixon line. Way to much for a seasonal contract position. If this contract comes back, they will be hiring A LOT of new people. This was supposed to be the good contract. Wasn't looking for easy, but definitely not this difficult and micro-managed!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got XoXo-flucked.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? 14 calls a day? Is that even do- able? Half that many would be a stretch, even if every target would somehow see you. Sounds totally unrealistic & I can see huge turnover for next year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds like Assfield at it's best.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They tried to get a years worth of work out of you in 6 months! So glad I got passed on. You guys won the booby prize, curtain number 3, a donkey

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This could have been such a win win opportunity for reps & for the company. Instead they have taken advantage of reps , who really desired to do a good job & make the drug a success.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree w/ this. My guess is that the people at Ashfield negotiating these contracts have NO IDEA on realist expectations from the field and what ever the client wants they say yes too just to get a signed contract. It's happening all over w/ these contract companies. All it does is make for a bad experience and pay check for the Reps and when the Reps can't meet the matrixs numbers Ashfield loses out too.

These contract companies are being run by people unknowing of the Pharma Business in 2019. 14 Stops a day, 7 MDs see (That's a laugh in itself!) and 4 Pharm calls to Pharmacies that could care less about a Rep. Let alone talk to a Retail Store Manager about ordering an over stocked product... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN>

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Assfield the way. Best in Class.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a friend who is between Pharma jobs that just interviewed with Ashfield for a new customer service rep position. There are over 40 listed on the website. Breaks out to 20 bucks an hour, 800 a week to drop off co-pay cards and patient ed stuff, possibly samples? Car allowance and mileage. She thinks its for a respiratory contract. Is it BI? Either way slave wages.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't Ashfield hire a bunch of MRK Reps that got laid off for this contract? If they did I bet the really feel sold out. They could have actually been looking for a real position instead of this unobtainable fake position. Sure hope a lot of them left quickly. This contract will be drag for all who got involved and is now looking. Wht a shame....Pharma doing what pharma does best ruining peoples careers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is EXACTLY what is happening.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow....”Pharma doing what Pharma does best ruining peoples careers”. Are you serious?!? So you are claiming to be the victim?!? You are the problem my friend.