Genentech-XO

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope Dallas DM, Paul L

Actually lost 5 great reps before season over (30%)... previously run outta NVS...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the seasonal ended and we are being told we have to re-interview for our jobs. My manager is saying we will be re-hired but I don't know if the mgrs will be able to come back. I decided to interview for the ADHD job with IQVIA (400 jobs posted) and I just got it. I'm glad I moved on and started looking elsewhere when I heard we had to re-interview. I told my co-workers to go for these new jobs and some did and some didn't. If seasonal starts up again just know that there will be several openings.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you! Many on the contract have moved on already and it’s my prediction many more will. No definite date to come back or a contract has pushed out at least 50%. That’s crazy that the managers may not be asked back..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers should go if their district didn't hit metrics. Why should reps take all the blame?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So people in my district have already been asked back. If not, are you out?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps retained?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, no one in my district was asked. What area are you in? Did they give a start date?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what area are you in?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are at least 2 different emails out today regarding Season 2. They both start same but last paragraph is different: version 1 says we hope you return for Season 2. The other says we will review your FCR/MBO attainment and let you know if you’re moved forward.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was that decision from manager or based on final review value

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assfield.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it was done on age.
    Young are in.
    Experienced are out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you were hired for this position didn’t you assume that it was for a three year project? No one ever said, ie manager or Mike Fish that you would have to reapply.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #73 not true in my district. The top performers regardless of age are asked back.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As far as I know no one has officially been asked back. Letters from HR went out, apparently 2 different ones, stating they hope you want to come back; the other stating that your performance from season 1 will be reviewed before proceeding. Very confusing ! Does anyone have any info to add or that’s different?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just sent a text to my mgr and his replied was he doesn't know anything, could he be out?? Our district didn't perform well.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Mike Fish very well. Piece of ass - IN. Others - OUT.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is pharma...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can remember Mike Fish making history at one pharma company -
    he got very very drunk and went into the kitchen of a fancy hotel and urinated in the sink.
    200 people were there. The kitchen staff was screaming at him. They had to close the kitchen.
    He is a disgrace. Zero professionalism. Who urinates in a sink???