Genentech-XO

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open DM positions are listed. Who's manager is out?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point about too much uncertainty and time to move on. Still confused how so many season # 1 employees can "make it" financially on their savings since we have only received 1 paycheck since the end of April.

Or have many season # 1 reps moved on and are already working for another drug company? And are therefore not even going to interview for season # 2???

Good question....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well everyone (including all DMs and all reps) needs to re interview, right???

If so, then everyone's job should be posted as open.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm seeing 13 open DM positions online so I think all managers are gone. I'm hoping once all the DM's are hired the season 1 reps at least get a shot to interview. We may get looked over because we didn't succeed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point about maybe the season # 1 reps getting a shot to interview and hopefully more.

Let's be honest - season # 1 did not work out well - problems with product inventory in pharmacies in October, not getting promotional materials/savings cards on day 1 of launch, managed care in some states being a big issue, Medicaid coverage in some state/not in many states, target list being outdated, etc. etc.

So maybe the season # 1 reps will get another chance in season # 2. Fingers crossed!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you able to file for unemployment after the first season ended? Thanks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would assume the opposite of this. Meaning only the posted positions are gone. Or all haven’t posted yet. Maybe a timing issue. The rep jobs posted aren’t for this contract with Xofluza.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rep positions haven't been posted yet. Once the new managers are hired they will hire new reps for their territories. If your from season 1 you need to start looking elsewhere. Welcome to contracts baby!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are they hiring bee managers?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at the 13 open manager positions and then go back to the results of the market share contest rankings from season one, the bottom 13 managers in the contest almost matches this list of openings exactly. So bad performance season one led to your job being open now. The winning districts aren’t listed as open. Coincidental? Maybe. I wonder if that’s how they will post rep jobs as well? Based on that contest results? Time will tell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree market share is a huge determining factor. However, there are numerous other metrics that season 1 reps were judged by. taking that into account - if you hit your other metrics on a solid, consistent basis in season 1, i would think (hope) that will certainly be taken into account when you sit down for the August interview for your new position.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the Chicago DM. It looks like they are interviewing for the position.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet the reps from the bottom 13 districts will also lose their jobs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know what the link is to apply for the ISR positions when they are posted this week?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xofluza positions are starting to be posted!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe, posting the dm & rep positions is just a formality and no one is losing their job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are the rest of the XO job positions???

There are MANY season 1 territories that are NOT posted. Example - there are 3 (three) XO rep job openings posted for the entire state of California.

Just an example.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the only openings for the seasonal reps are the ones posted??