Genentech-XO

Discussion in 'Ashfield Healthcare' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so many dm openings? If so, looks like they are replacing a lot of DMs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The territories were going to get larger with fewer reps. Maybe that's why there are not a lot of openings for reps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone that will be hired will be a seasonal rep.

There are no "year round" reps on the XO contract.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are only 13 DM openings as of this morning (Thursday).

There were probably 40 or so DMs for season 1.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is that your opinion or do you know that to be a fact? Not being argumentative - but no one is telling us the total # of reps that will be hired for season 2.

And none of these current open rep locations make any sense.

Example - 1 (one) sales rep opening for the entire state of Illinois. Huh?? Does anyone honestly expect 1 (one) sales rep to cover the entire state of Illinois? I am 2 states away from Illinois and I know how big Illinois is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in touch with my manager and his DM position is posted so he's gone. Only 1 position for our territory is listed and that area did not do well. My territory isn't listed and I'm hoping they are bringing me back and only looking to replace 1 rep. Just my opinion because Ashfield isn't telling us anything.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a hard time believing they would replace a DM because 1 territory did not well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are also fewer DM openings because the managers that did very well were rewarded with a busy job over the summer

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is insanity! No one should be in the dark at this point. We should have been contacted already..my thought is that they haven’t figured it out yet, the bottom 1/3(reps/dm’s) will be replaced, and they’re consolidating territories. Drive time will be much more than before, since there will be fewer positions. Not a good mix for me...not to mention there will be other specialties they want us to penetrate(hospital, LTC,etc...)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can someone provide the link for where to view the openings? ashfieldhealthcare.com only lists openings in other cities, not the fort Washington office in PA. Thanks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there is no listing then that means there are no job openings there! Seriously ????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Possibly they haven’t posted all the positions yet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May I ask- what is the pay range for these positions? And are benefits not provided in the summer?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told all the positions were posted.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, only one position per state in many cases? How will that work?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not true at all. More jobs will be posted soon.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know more positions will be posted? It concerns me the lack of respect they have for the reps from Season 1-- leaving us in the dark by not having open communication about which positions will be posted and what they are doing with territories. A lot of us worked so hard! Great company! :(

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I talked to my DM a week or so ago. He told me that not all jobs are posted. I believe they are adding a few more regionals instead of just the two from last years. They have 21 managers jobs posted. More territory jobs to come this coming week.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 2 contracts starting so the 21 manager listings are not all for the XO contract. There is a flu contract and a vitamin contract both starting in Sept. Other postings are backfill.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To all the good folks who have applied for the seasonal Xofluza job:
    Has anyone been contacted yet for a phone screen? I haven't, and just wanted to know if I'm out of the running already or they haven't started yet. Thanks and good luck.