1. Allergan offloads two drugs to secure approval for merger with AbbVie — How the China coronavirus could threaten pharma's ingredient sourcing — AstraZeneca sees good results in gastric cancer and stroke studies — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

General Home Pharmacy- sinus dynamics

Discussion in 'Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard of this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Sorry. Go back to 4chan.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya they have the Sinus Aero nebulizer suppose to be good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are ENT's familiar with this product and have they sold any?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. yucca13

yucca13 Guest

A few months ago I tried to set up treatment with the above company.

My insurance does not cover the nebulizer. At one point I was told by the owner of the company that he would cover the cost of the nebulizer. I asked my doctor to approve a prescription for an antibiotic, which she did.

When I have asked over and over for a price breakdown of my cost to obtain treatment, I have been repeatedly ignored. I suppose I could call and try to speak with the owner again, but I am frustrated at this point with the way they handle their Internet business.

Has anyone else had successful treatment by Sinus Dynamics? I would love to hear about your experience.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd get farther by talking to the owner of ASL than the owner of SD.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just interviewed for a billing position with the company, kinda of a mess they seem a little confused... I shall what they come back with... supervisor Tamara is all over the place

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are the same company