Generic Diovan

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is it coming?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the hell would a Derm team sell a blood pressure med?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know your company you brainless sales rep we do more than what you sell

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got that idiot, but Ranbaxy only has a Derm sales force. So the question is - why would a sales rep care about when Ranbaxy gets Diovan when he/she won't be selling it. How about give us a good Derm product we can sell and make $$$?! Is that asking too much?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever think that strong sales of Generic Diovan could provide the funding for a new Derm brand. How can you be so Myopic and call yourself a professional. You have to be VERY naïve no to be interested in what is going on at your company beyond what you hawk from your trunk.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey smarty - tell me how many billions ranbaxy made with generic Lipitor? Did you see any new Derm products come to market?? Didn't think so!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, a whole new field force was started.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you were that interested in what the broader company was up to you would have quit long ago as the news came out about the flawed clinical trials, faked data, etc. Get off your high horse.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what field force was that? You better not be stupid enough to say Absorica. That drug was a golden goose in the making for years that gave a lot of shitty reps high paying jobs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dopes in the office haven't got a clue. You are worthless. The reps make the money for this fraudulent and data falsifying company. Go back to the homeland and clean up the so called manufacturing plants. Pay off the Indian inspectors, if there are any.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say again, where do you think that money came from?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dummy - the Absorica team was already in place and waiting approval before Ranbaxy got the rights to generic Lipitor! If your in the home office I best suggest you do research before you start defending this pos company!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Ranbaxy got approval from the FDA for Generic Lipitor on 11/30/11, well in advance of building the Absorica Field Force. Stop trying to prove your points, you are just embarrassing yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did it include the glass fragment binders, extra ingredient not included in Lipitor, Ranbaxy Bonus!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Absorica sales force has been in place since Ranbaxy screwed up their first isotretinoin. That was the whole reason for keeping the steroid team. Once Absorica got approved, Andy picked his personal favorites from the steroid team.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

his personal favorites? like whom?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that has a picture of him in their car.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all academic, if you haven't heard the fraudulent, record falsifying company has struck again. More plants banned by the FDA. Start looking, hope resumes are updated without mentioning working for RANFRADULENT. Hope the Indians have up to date passports for their one way trip back to the homeland.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if Cypher is as crooked as Ranbackwards? I sure hope not. My credibility is on the line in every derm office I call on. If there turns out to be shenanigans with Absorica I will be beyond pissed off....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're coming....