Generic Suboxone Film

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

even if this generic gets pushed back, do people really think this shot is going to sustain us for the long haul? Eventually generics will be here

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s going to have to sustain us. If we have to we’ll down to 50 CLs like the behavioral health side.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sister in law is a pharmacist, generic film was auto shipped

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh shit. This ship has been swirling in the toilet bowl for years. Between the generic, penalties and fines from the investigation and the stinky performance of our launch- may be a perfect storm down the drain

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pick up your selling speed...your destiny is in your hands

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick Tock

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just lost the Dr. Reddy’s case

Generic Film now available to ship......

Stock just yanked.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch, there goes that then. Lay-off central coming with no revenue stream flowing

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tock BOOM!!

Bye bitches

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop overreacting ! Understand, what an “at risk launch” is. If the court rules for Indivior, then Dr. Reddy has to pay back three fold of sales and profit.
    I am sure that it will be paid to the CL’s on bonus. Ha!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, the injunction was lifted. The case is still ongoing. If Indivior wins the case, Dr. Reddy's has to pay back lost revenue. They're still launching at risk. Not opining, stating the facts. Still not good news for Indivior, but court case is ongoing

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. The injunction was lifted, the case is still being arugued. Now it's time to find out which company has the better lawyers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Opus Had Fallen............

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bc we aren't Merck with 5,000 reps. 200 CLs make up the OUD field force. I was here when $300 million was a big deal, and that was with 160 or so CLs. There is some fat that could be trimmed, but we're not a huge sales force.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhh Suboxone Film doesn’t actually need a sales force, Sublocade could have 1,000 CL’s & still won’t get to a $bn!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now where was that post from an investor several months ago The one that tried to warn everyone of what was about to happen. The one that hit market share % precisely and warned of the potential for generic launch. The one that told us exactly why sublocade would fail. You know, the one I saw people making fun of. I bet they aren’t losing any sleep or stock over this one. I bet they are considering investing in Braeburn. If this company would get off their high horse and actually listen to people who know what they are talking about, maybe the launch wouldn’t have been such a stinky failure

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why invest in Braeburn? Efficacy isn’t as good as Sublocade.