Genesis Diagnostics- Langhorn PA - Raided this morning

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2021 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw an article just posted that Genesis Diagnostics of Langhorn PA got rained by FBI, AG, Inspector general office of HHS this morning.

They were doing covid testing in the local community, but prior to covid were doing a bunch of other tests. Looks like they also offer medical billing support for other labs or offices.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can say is that I am happy to see those bastard's finally get what's coming to them. I only hate it for the employees who were doing nothing wrong.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye bye Eli- orange is your color

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what were they doing?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye bye mordecai
    Bye bye mordecai
    Bye bye mordecai!

we love to see you go

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is toast

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you sure this is Mordecai?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dumbass,

This is not MDL you babbling fool!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising at all... Abe Miller and his son Alan have been scamming people for years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For a little extra money, they offer to create reports without ever running the samples. We know how scammy this industry is but Genesis is way too sloppy and greedy about it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These guys were scammers and Karma finally caught up with them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any update on their issue?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely there is some update. These guys were scammers and ripped off a lot of people.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These guys scammed us out of a ton of money. Then they hid not wanting to talk and the next thing we find out that they fired us. I found out they had made up the financial reports.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all fools! If the lab started in the past 15 years run. You need to find long term labs 20+years (except Ammon) and work for them. Instead you take pie in the sky commissions % and are surprised when you don't get paid. There is not enough $ to pay more than 9-10% commissions due to cuts. What a bunch of idiots sales reps are!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These guys are suing every insurance company and innocent providers that used their tests. If anyone has any info on who they are or who is behind it today, please ceo@peachtreemed.com. Thank you