Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TH isn't going to go anywhere and yes this place is a shit show....get out get out get out now...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millennium Health PGT

Assurex Health Genesight

...Products and companies that are far superior

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the wheels falling off??? Rob’s quick exit seems suspect. If you are not actively looking for a new job and working here you will be screwed!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’ll be interesting to see who’s still around after this game of musical chairs stops

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies lies lies yeah! How can Genomind keep a VP of sales that constantly lies to her employees? Why doesn’t she get the boot? She is a waste of company resources and has zero idea how to do her job! Luckily I don’t work for her but the gossip mill is spinning...but spinning facts not lies!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some good people work here (very few). But for the most part, buncha washed-up sales people being led by clueless, airhead (and arrogant) management.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current employee here. Yes there has been some big changes since mid / late 2018, but IMO for the better. There is now a focussed plan in place that if executed correctly, will have us in very good position. Reimbursement is a part of that plan, although I still feel we need to dedicate 10x the resources towards that effort than our current state.
    All in all, there are still unanswered questions about the future of Genomind (and really PGX altogether). That being said, I'm making good money and have a great quality of life doing it. Within psychiatry, this is by the far the best PGX option on the market, especially now that Genesight dropped two of their panels (which I feel was reimbursement related).
    If you want cushy job that allows you to kick back and blend in with the crowd, go work for big pharma. If you want the opportunity to truly impact a growing market (while making some decent coin doing it), I would definitely consider Genomind.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company won’t be around much longer as some other competitors enter the market, they can’t figure out reimbursement and have the same people who have no clue how to sell in VP positions. This is a good temp job until you find a company that will be around for the long haul. Most employees not happy and it IS becoming like big pharma as one of the leaders came from that camp. I would stay away..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick tock tick tock you better get out before the doors get locked! More lay-offs and incompetent people in leadership roles. You are on the Titanic heading towards the iceberg! Good luck!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true. We are posting record numbers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Profits took a big hit last quarter.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What profits???? Ha! Then why the second round of lay-off’s in 2 years???? This place has NEVER been profitable!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I expected us to have good results in light of the UHC announcement. Are there other payer issues going on?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About time they got rid of the loser in LA. That clown was riding coattails for far too long. Good luck and good riddance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but Myriad won the UHC agreement. They passed on you guys.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Myriad sucks though...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, at least they have clinical studies validating their claims.... Genomind has nothing which is why no insurance companies will touch them.... bogus gene reporting as well with no clinical relevance or utility.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Myriad does have a large RCT trial. True. They also happen to be one of the most unethical companies on the planet.