Georgetta Pulascu - VP of Quality fired

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2017 at 9:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ranjiv who is just a director in charge under Anil?

Anil and Ranjiv must be in haven. They both got what they wanted.

QA has been a crazy department for several years. We seen high preforming employees from this area leave.

She did work hard. I have to give her that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She got fired because she was disruptive. She had over 95% turn over rate. Even the employees she hired left and she tells everyone false information about how they left. Dana was last person she fired. Raj and Joe couldn't take it anymore.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true.

First of all she resigned. If she had been fired she would have been walked out on the day it was announced with her stuff in a box.

Second, Raj, Pramod, and Anil have never supported having a very strong Quality group. Pramod and Anil continually went to Dr. Raj because they did not like having to justify their work or have their mistakes highlighted. Nor did they like being challenged by a woman.

Her various team-members left because they could see the dysfunction that Dr. Raj created through his undermining actions. Those who were terminated were the target of Pramod and Anil - who did everything to discredit these individuals.

The ones who resigned did so because they were disappointed that Georgetta and Joe could not change Dr. Raj's mindset about the value of their work and the necessity for their department.

Also, Dr. Raj was always complaining about the number of people in Quality and continually commented openly that Georgetta needed to "get rid" of people who he felt they were a waste of payroll because he did not value the need for the Quality department, nor does he fully understand the full scope of this departments responsibilities. Hence why he is having this department report to Anil and Pramod (big conflict of interest if you ask me).

Finally, Georgetta is better off - no credible person will succeed in the quality department at spectrum. Only a puppet who does as directed by Anil and Pramod will be able to last for any length of time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Georgeta,

Good response. Some of the content is true but not about the idea that you were not fired. YOU WERE FIRED. They gave you few hrs to pack before they announce, so what? Others at VP level get weeks. It's even worse, they fired you and asked you to WALK SAME DAY. Not even a gracious exit. Sad.

Yes,too many people in QA. I agree with DR Raj. That was the mistake you made. The last set of people that got hired are without skill sets.That is the second mistake.

Yes,Anil and Pramod target QA people and you are done if you don't do what they want.

Yes, Raj doesn't value QA. Same with Joe. Trust that.

Why is your report now being a head? You trusted a person you shouldn't?

What did they say the reason for firing?

Every other person that left were fired so don't feel bad about it. Move on to your job search or take a vacation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad that you agree with a few points that I have made. However, I can assure you that this is not Georgeta.

At the end of the day, does it really matter who you are I am? What really matters is that the actions of Dr. Raj, Anil, and Pramod are criminal. The loss of very respected and experienced people continually happen in very short periods of time - which will continue to negatively impact us.

Over the years their is only been a few constant factors in the poor performance of Spectrum and they are:
    • Dr. Raj - A poor excuse for a leader and human being, who is untrustworthy, unstable, and finds joy in tearing down good people to boost his own ego.
    • Anil - A greedy, misogynistic, narcissistic and incompetent butt kisser.
    • Pramod - a 2-faced, avaricious, and inept individual who lacks any credibility in the industry.
    • Avi - a pompous, inexperienced, a## kisser, who couldn't get a job anywhere else so he covers up all the indiscretions of these executives to keep his meal ticket valid.
    • Joe - an indecisive, arrogant, materialistic, hypocrite. He could be good, but he is too busy trying to pacify Raj's ego. At least until his house is paid for.
    If these people were replaced, the company would instantly realize a tremendous upswing in our stock value, our shareholders and business partners would be less apprehensive in their dealings with us, and the employees would be much happier (except for the minions who have been protected for so long.. Kiran, Marilyn, Manny, to name a few).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Georgeta P. got fired. You don't resign and leave same day. That QA department is worse than PVG. So many people left QA. In fact everyone left in a matter of a year. It's unbelievable. What's next?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got this from another post. I think it belongs here. It's interesting.

Georgetta P. Can be defined as racist as well. Let's review her team before and after:
    The Latino left
    The Black left
    White women left
    The Indian left

She ended up with mostly WHITE MEN in her team. No joke, but it looks like Trump's cabinet if you know what I mean.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She did work very hard.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if David her report respected her. He knew how to play the politics.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compromising on Government regulated responsibility of Company is criminal. She wasn't fired, she quit bcoz ceo support only his own kind.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Georgeta,
    You got fired.

You were inflexible.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a great news. She should have been fired a long time ago. Bring back Mr Foo and all the people that left because of her.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you a moron. All knows Anil Hiteshi asked Raj(CEO) and got Chris Foo and his associates fired. Stop diverting people on their issues. Biggest problem was, is and will always be only one thing - uncessary INDIANIZATION of spectrum with incapable folks. Anil had also gone to India with his joker's to hire more people in India. This will result in firing of more Americans here and in particulate talented white folks. Most of old white CMOs and VPs will confirm this if you ask them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

karma period.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop talking about just the white folks. How about other minority groups. Have you seen the treatment by EVERYONE towards lationos and blacks.

No one can undo a century old issue towards minorities in just few years and in such a small company. SPPI sucks but you suck more for not noticing this.

Don't make white people look bad. Minorities do the work that whites don't want to do with dignity and no sense of entitlement.....just remember that. Stop with rants about whites.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is about Georgetta who is white..... and you seem to want to fight for whites. See below from another thread about Georgetta.

Georgeta P. Can be defined as racist as well. Let's review her team before and after:
    The Latino left
    The Black left
    White women left
    The Indian left

She ended up with mostly WHITE MEN in her team. But it looks like Trump's cabinet if you know what I mean.

What do you say to this?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She got fired because she was disruptive. She had over 95% turn over rate. Even the employees she hired left and she tells everyone false information about how they left. Dana was last person she fired. Raj and Joe couldn't take it anymore.

We wish her the best