Gep is a nightmare

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've lost customers do to this.

Nothing has worked and nobody is on therapy.

DB is clueless

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was just banned from an office and called a liar due to this program.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Gained more access using it. Shut up pee wee.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who says they've gained access using this program has not had the hcp "they gained access to" actually put anyone on therapy. Or, just has such a non existent relationship with the customer that they didn't bother to tell them when the call center asked the patient "what is mydayis" or sent them a PA.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All anyone needs to do in order to gauge he success of this program is look at the report showing the number of patients enrolled vs. the number of patients on therapy to date. Enough said

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am having great success with this program! It is innovative and the docs like that we are helping patients. Keep more of these types of programs coming. Thanks!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Dave! You hemorrhoid! You are having delusions of grandeur as nobody can even get the drug in the body. We have about 3 conf calls a day do to this pos program. You will be sent packing soon.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't sold anything in the last two weeks over these stupid kits. I've been on my knees kissing ass and apologizing for how much extra work I've created for my top 5 doctors! Oh and still not a one on therapy. Call center reps are idiots and physicians are asking who the hell we hired to do this job. Way to go Shire! You fucked up anothed launch!