Get Out Now!

Discussion in 'Xeris Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 26, 2020 at 2:27 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership sees NO value in the sales force. It’s obvious. Some reps are sleep and don’t see the subversive tactics they are using to build a case against the reps when this shit hole goes up in flames! Leadership all fight each other like toddlers and no one has a clue how to scale a viable start up. Imagine launching in a space where traditionally docs are on auto pilot and the patients are very complex, brittle & non compliant; coverage is mediocre & everything is paid for by the rep upfront. Wake up people!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! These dumb asses thought reps were going to just switch those kits to Gvoke overnight. Right. Add to your list 1.Lilly knows how to defend their business 2. lack of pharmacy buy in and.. wait for it.. It’s brand new & territories are big AF! Reps from a certain company are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome because where they came from was so abusive they feel like Xeris is a breath of fresh air plus got double digit increase in salary. Xeris bought their loyalty for cheap. Poor things. They are the ones with highest market share because due to pharmacy steering, doc favors & teaming up w/ their old buddies BUT even with that they didn’t meet goal last quarter and not producing 50 scripts per week!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! These dumb asses thought reps were going to just switch those kits to Gvoke overnight. Right. Add to your list 1.Lilly knows how to defend their business 2. lack of pharmacy buy in and.. wait for it.. It’s brand new & territories are big AF! Reps from a certain company are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome because where they came from was so abusive they feel like Xeris is a breath of fresh air plus got double digit increase in salary. Xeris bought their loyalty for cheap. Poor things. They are the ones with highest market share because due to pharmacy steering, doc favors & teaming up w/ their old buddies BUT even with that they didn’t meet goal last quarter and not producing 50 scripts per week!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know how sell you asshole! You other reps whine corporate cards, mileage and hitting your numbers are the spoiled brats who give Pharma Sales a bad name. We came from a do or die environment where you either kill or be killed. That’s why we’re at the top and the rest of you dopes are whining.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. First please read your response and correct your grammar before hitting “Reply to Thread.” To assume that other reps are not as talented, strategic and has hardworking as you are is plain narcissistic and incorrect. Why do you feel you need to be treated that way in order to produce? Take it up with a therapist dear. Xeris, just like many other companies, believes the stereotype that sales reps are disposable bubble brains who everyone can shit on and blame when a poorly run company tanks. Good luck to you. Get some help please.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi. I'm no grammar and syntax expert, but you're the pot calling the kettle black. I took the liberty to underline your mistakes. Please enter your MOTUS and get your expenses in on time so that you can get reimbursed for those lunches. Wait, no lunches because you're not working.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock now at about $3.50 (Monster week of decline) better investing in O.J. Futures.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock now at about $3.50 (Monster week of decline) better to be investing in O.J. Futures.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds like a manager wrote the OP! perfect example why I left very soon after joining.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Example of a Xeris bot. Clearly a manager. Definitely Tony Munoz. Sit down Mighty Mouse.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So... managers are definitely on this thread. Those of you who are late entering your expenses please note they are definitely reading more into your call average, expenses etc.. that they let. I know you all are exhausted but please be clear every single thing you do is being micro managed. Expect. Exhausted or not enter your calls and keep your expenses up to date because they are building cases. The least amount of severances they need to pay out the better... for them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed I left right before launch and after the 3rd lie told to me about the company. I feel bad for the victims left behind. Yeah the grass is greener on the other side of Xeris.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you win the thread and are my hero. Dying laughing you described walking short perfectly. When the Xeris ship sinks Tony should be tied to the rudder.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over half the sales team is sending out their resumes, working with recruiters and doing phone interviews. I am kicking myself, like many others knowing I jumped ship for a sinking ship.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really called it. I dint know.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have sent a memo to the rest of us-yes-you were right...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone else asked.what is the price point of the pen if or when launched. My understanding is they want to price it significantly higher than the current product. Good luck with that.