get out of pharma why you can

Discussion in 'California Reps' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got severed at Pfizer 5 years ago and started my own company and it has been the hardest and best thing I've ever done. If you don't like your job, leave and go make your own job. Start a company. I didn't realize how great my training had been until I went into the entreprenuerial world and most people didn't have a lot of good business and sales skills. GO find what you'd want to do for the rest of your life and go do it. I started a senior care business and it has been very satisfying and very lucrative. It took about a year and a half to start making money but if you have the capital and patience you can make it. Stop working or the man and woman! Be the Man or Woman!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true why the F are you still on a pharma board?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still on it because I have a friend still working with Pfizer and he was on and I started looking around and realized I used to be one of you guys waiting for some idiot to decide how much value I brought the company or if I deserved a job.
    I am so glad I don't have to deal with all that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In other words, you got fired...trolling around to see what is going on so you can get back to pharma.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did actually get separated at Pfizer and then worked for Allergan for a short time and then left to start my own company. I am definitely not trolling for jobs. I have a company that will do 9+ million in revenue this year. If you think I'd want to come back you are crazy! I'm trolling but not for jobs. I am looking for interested people who would actually like to have their own company caring for seniors.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be interested! How can I get in touch? Website?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best advice I've read here in a long time. Get out and do something you love. Don't stick around, if you are miserable.