Get out while you can

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2021 at 1:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma’s KPIs aren’t saving the day. Selling mascara isn’t the same as biologics. Nice hire GSK

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EW at VBU National Meeting a few years back- “I’m not concerned about the shareholders, we have a business to run”. Haha, we all knew things were gonna take a turn for the worse.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You only get what you pay for. Buy cheap, get shit. Buyers beware.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good luck. Trying to get the hell out of here too. Crap place

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma is a “C” player yet she continues on...

as soon as consumer is spun out and market cap goes to $50B we can be bought and gutted for our vaccine, ViiV and Benlysta, Nucala and Zejula. Everything else is total garbage

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

congratulations to you and soak it in. I may not be too far behind you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound much too intelligent to be a rep

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

probably stays at a Holiday Inn Express

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do land a job make sure to double dip.....Let’s be honest, you’re not coming back to GSK so get every dollar that you can. Unless you’re working on site, double dip.....

You can search threads from other companies on tips.

Other than that, yes GSK is toxic at the rep levels.....Do what’s best for you, but please be real with yourself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double dip to be sure! It's easy too. Knew a rep in South Florida who got their JD (Law Degree) on the company dime, and the company time. Once thy passed the bar exam they resigned. Knew another person who had a rep job for GSK, and Wyeth at the same time. Did it for a couple of years before they got caught. Unfortunately with todays big brother, it is much harder to do, but where there is a will there is a way!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re very young. You’ve got nothing but time and opportunity. The right job will come your way.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. How did they get busted working the two pharma jobs?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the managers spotted detail pieces from the other company in his things. Raised suspicion of the manager when later the dude cancelled a couple of ride alongs and could not attend a regional meeting due to a lame excuse. They then put a PI on him, for about 6 months and the rest was history. One of the sharpest people too. Fast forward the guy ended up going to D.O. School and is a Dr. today. This was in the days when cell phones were just becoming common, so some reps didn’t have them. I cannot imagine the job these days with IPads, phones and your car all being tracked on their location by the company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, $80k - $120k jobs are on every street corner.

NEWSFLASH

GSK has been using contract sales forces going back to Vesicare and before. People like you said it was a sign of GSK imploding back then too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you kidding? This place is a $hit hole! Sold your souls to the devil. Look at your current FLL. Do you respect them? Enjoy working for them? Or do you resent them? Are you annoyed by them? Irritated my the micro management? The metrics for the metrics. Tired of being treated like a child...leave! There are better places to work. Get a pair and sack up! If not then stfu! Bunch of little bitche$!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. GSK sucks. Moving onto a new job soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer to that question is always the same, someone ratted them out. It always happens the only question is how long does is take.

I knew someone who left GSK for another company but did not resign Someone at GSK called GSK HR and reported it. GSK HR called the new employer’s HR dept and confirmed he was on payroll at both companies simultaneously . New employer’s HR forced the manager to fire him and GSK terminated him the same week. Doubled dipped for 2 to 3 weeks. I know this true, because I was the one told to fire him at his new employer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had me rolling at the super dad comment

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes you feel bipolar. Very true. Gotta love the “ups” when you can get them, but after awhile the other side of that is intolerable