Get ready for another blow

Discussion in 'Victory Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard there is a HUGE chance that the deal WILL NOT GO THRU. We will know by Tuesday morning.

Just saying what I hear. FYI, I broke the news the company was selling...I know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another blow? The sales force would be keeping their job for the moment... how would that be another blow?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you would continue to give yet another blow to your docs so they will write you more scripts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A roller coast ride all week last week only to find out it all falls through? I would call that a blow.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way this deal is going to finalize!! Victory is too special to go down like this. Wait and see!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minor setback or major breakdown?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the original poster here, however, I heard delay not cancellation. This should still happen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original poster here. The delay in closing is the HUGE deal that the company has to overcome to make this deal work. Currently, upper management says it is a 50/50 chance the deal will happen.

If the deal does not close by Friday (last business day of the month) then management feels it is more of a 25/75 chance. Even Shionogi has delayed their POA meetings due to the "hiccup".

Oh and to add fuel to the fire, upper management is PISSED that Iventiv, the contractor for Shionogi, has been contacting current Victory reps for their old jobs. If you are contacted by Inventiv, please report to your manager immediately. This could cause litigation and help Victory stay intact for a little while longer.

This deal is still, far from over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are living in la la land the deal is going through as a DM with Shionogi I was told by VP yesterday the schedule for POA and how the Victory products will be rolled out at POA. Also the POA is set I booked my flight yesterday and have a conference call today to discuss Naperlon and our strategy to promote it. Im not riding this post to be cruel but just didnt want to get anyones hopes up when the deal is basically done. So dont listen to whoever started this post and get your hopes up it sucks losing a job but thats whats happening

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a DM for Shionogi and you spell "writing" as "riding" then I seriously doubt your company will be successful with Naprelan. #Illiterate

Shionogi has felt like this deal was done back in May, and your company continues to think it's done. It's what's happening on our side that would prevent it from happening. And just to add, my sources are way higher than our VP.

Sorry, I don't think you know anything. I'm the one who has earned credibility on this board. Not some illiterate TM who is trying to stir the pot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and while we are at it "Mr DM" it is "Naprelan" not "Naperlon".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont you know? DM's cant sell for shit, let alone spell anything correctly.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, and he is even stupid enough to believe what his "VP" is telling him/her. The VP is just another PON that has no idea what is going on....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will all be final in about five days from now so start looking for another job. Just be glad you have a nice severence package from Victory. I DO know what I am saying........Trust me

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just had conf call we are going to training in 3 weeks on Victory products and are splitting into 2 divisions. Just dont want anybody holding on to false hope by a rumor started by some clown

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be honest. At this point, if you have any type of resume built at all, you have to want Victory to close. Collect your severance, bonus banking, whatever else and beat the pavement in regards to your resume. Grab a job elsewhere and take advantage of double dipping on the new $$$ and the severance ya get.

If we don't close, shit will hit the fan...nobody wants to be a part of a company that would be "crying wolf" on being being bought out...again.

Is there anyone out there that would still want to be a part of this company if it didnt close?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Done Deal or is Sh*t hitting the fan? Anyone know? - posted by someone who will benefit from knowing

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shionogi had a call today with all employees and stated deal is done and we will have a seperate division promoting Naprelan

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's true. I just heard the same thing from a Shionogi rep who got off the conf call. A separate division will be responsible for Victory products. It's over! Good luck to all of you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So will both Shionogi reps and inVentiv reps be promoting the Victory products?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to the Shionogi board, a lot of their reps got laid off today as well. Sounds like they're taking on a CSO to sell the Victory products.