Get rid of Hope and Dak

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you see the latest IMS data...what a bunch of horseshit!! Either level the playing field or make it based on growth, because she can't grow shit and will make a bunch of money driving around in her Mercedes (because she's too good to drive a company car and doesn't want them seeing that she doesn't work by not filling up her gas) the way it is now.

And Andy/Ashish....pay some fucking money to those at the middle and bottom. Its not their fault that they have more competitive managed care issues. And if you are not willing to cheat the system to get more RXs (like Hope and Dak) you can't win. You will NEVER grow as a company or retain any talent when you can only look forward to a goose egg at the end of a quarter after working your ass off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know, they just don't care. The lower they pay everyone else the more money they make. Not to mention, when the team doesn't hit their numbers, they have someone to blame.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors hate Dak. They just like the managed care coverage.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is Hope was fired?! And quickly got picked up by another Ranbaxy/Andy reject.
    Remember Paul Kline who got fired for not working? Heard he is managing Hope at ENCORE. Hard to believe you can be so unethical and land on your feet.
    But then again, birds of a feather...."

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now all Ranbaxy/Andy rejects were bad. A lot were really good, but got canned after being vocal about the screwed up things going on. Paul was was definitlly one of the useless ones. He got some good reps fired so he could bring in his buddies. By the time he got himself fired, he did some damage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Made a typo. Meant to say Not all were bad

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not say that landing at on Encore is landing on your feet. A BPO is their lead product I would not hang my career on that one. Hope will now actually have to work to sell that I would give it about 6 months and then they will figure her out and she will be on the street. she could hide behind absorica and had little to do with the doctors in DFW that adopted it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it took less than 6 months. After not working for the 5 months she was at Encore, Hope was fired today.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was seen smoking a pipe with Charlie Sheehan

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like smoking Charlie's pipe.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to be Galderma rep and I know the DFW market very well. I know for a fact it was the Manager with you guys who had key relationships and helped her out. She is one crazy lady and I was really surprised when they hired her both at Ranbaxy and then at Encore - They are finally figuring it out. Complete nut case. Sort of Sad really.