Get your resumes ready

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2011 at 6:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not going to get any better. Let's face it. We tried. One trimester after the next. More of the same.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any suggestions where to send a resume, not much out there.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's plenty out there. No one is going to come knock on your door.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know nothing is out there. That is why they treat us this way. Shame the home office really could care less about the sales force. Talked to manager and communication seems to be minimal also. I don't think they have been told anything. You are right, nothing is going to change because of the attitude generated from home office. No leadership! In this case, action speaks louder than words but no words either. JW should be ashamed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, I have not seen the manhattan rep in quite some time. Maybe she's already looking???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company was established to build it up----then look for a buyer! There never was a long term plan----the products are not life saving break through technologies--old stuff with a twist to make them look unique i.e. me too's !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I don't think that. I think it was established to form a long term company. The question is can this company be sucessful with today's Pharma restrictions. And who is calling out the NYC representative?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

02/04/2011
    Dr Reddy''s collaborates with Valeant Pharma for Cloderm cream

New Delhi, Apr 1 (PTI) Dr Reddy''s Laboratories today said its US-based subsidiary Promius Pharma Llc has signed a collaboration agreement with Valeant Pharmaceuticals to manufacture and market Cloderm cream in the American market.
    "Under the agreement Promius Pharma will make an upfront payment and pay future royalties as the consideration for the right to manufacture, distribute and market Cloderm cream in the US, effective immediately," Dr Reddy''s said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
    The company, however, did not disclose the financial terms and conditions of the agreement.
    "The addition of this product will bolster our ongoing efforts to build a successful prescription branded franchise in the US," Promius Pharma Head and Vice President Proprietary Products Raghav Chari said.
    Cloderm cream is used in treating a wide range of skin disorders.
    It will specifically contribute to Promius'' goal to become a leader in the field of medical dermatology, Chari added.
    Shares of Dr Reddy''s today closed at Rs 1,617.60 on the BSE, down 1.28 per cent from its previous close.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGAIN- NOTHING ORIGINAL---NOTHING WE DEVELOPED !!! NOTHING CUTTING EDGE.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then go someplace else. If all you can do is bitch we really don't need you here. Be glad you have a job. I am so sick of people complaining. Pack up and leave. You will not be missed, I can assure you that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to wake up. When was the last time any derm company (or any company for that matter) launched anything ORIGINAL or CUTTING EDGE? Get over yourself. At least your company is willing to invest in the business to put something new in your bag. I wish my company would buy something, ANYTHING! Try selling yet another BPO product. Maybe the pharmaceutical industry isn't the place for you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better think- Accutane, Botox. topical steroids, cicloperox.....hundreds of products were developed -tested -launched....then the copycats and leeches came along with a little twist and launched same products by the hundreds, You must realize the tars, zinc pyrithiones, benzophenones, ....all started with one company....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One company? You're an idiot and you have no idea what you are talking about!!! Accutane..Roche, Botox....Allergan etc. By your definition every derm company is a copycat and a leech. If that's what you think about the industry then get out!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One company each product....damn...do I have to tie each company to each product!
    The point is- companies launched with great / breakkthrough products...not parasitizing the products others started with...point being is Promius and sooo many others want to make $$$ but not incur the time and $$$ with a NDA.
    Oh...I am out...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

April and no T1 quotas yet? Amateurs! Who is running this place?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

curious about Promius

How many reps does Promius have?
    How many products do you promote?
    What are the sales levels for the business?
    Is it managed separately from Dr. Reddy's?
    Is derm the only area of focus for the company moving forward?
    Would you recommend a friend get a job at this company? If so, why? If not, why not?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: curious about Promius

Why do you want to know? We aren't interviewing for any sales territories right now

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice vp of sales going to the competition..thats what i call integrity..way to go jeff wayne
    way to go promius with your non existent non compete

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to know because I am waiting for an opening in a small pharma company. Big pharma is hiring then firing every year. No stability at all. Doesn't matter if you are any good. Small pharma, you have your own territory. If you are good, you'll get paid and they'll keep you and treat you right. As soon as one of you dumbasses quit because you think it's better somewhere else, I'll get on board. So, are you going to tell me or not?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know better. That's why were aren't leaving. What makes you think you will get the job if one opens up anyway? If you don't have derm experience you will be at the bottom of the pile buddy