Getting Any Better

Discussion in 'EndoChoice' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2015 at 6:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at that stock drop today.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to go guys, the stock drops almost 20% in a day and no words of reassurance to the sales force. Do we even have anyone that shows any leadership at the AD/VP or even the CEO level?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want reassurance? Turn the lights off on your way out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you sold something maybe you could be part of senior leadership one day. The only problem is you have to leave the cafeteria in order to sell, so I guess that's out. By the way, follow the blue sign with the H on it. You will find customers there.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, is this the wannabe RM tough guy, GC? Show us how it is done. Please, show us how it is done. Clown.

Be part of senior leadership? We have leadership here? No way.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good idea since this place will be out of business by the end of 2016.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at EC over 3 years ago. Had great success during start up and believed in what they started. Since leaving I periodically check in to see if things have got better or worse since leaving. Apparently I got out in time as nothing has changed but actually sounds significantly worse. Same oh story just a different bite block sale or failed scope day. I 110% bought into GC and MG BullS*** for years. The hope and dreams speech got to be a joke as years passed, stress sky rocketed and income decreased. I watched all my friends in the industry work less, make significantly more money and have a career path with a 401k match. 3 years ago FUSE was about to be released and it seemed as if EC had not even got the MAKO forcep right, could not get SEAL to stop leaking and gown to not soak up water, etc. so how in the hell were they going to launch a scope? Enough was enough and I gave up on this company. In three years, joined a stable industry respected company, worked less, made more money, won many trips/awards and recently moved into senior leadership. I truly have so much respect for the reps that have stuck around since day one. Sad to see the company is bleeding more money than they were 4 years ago. I don't always believe the grass is always greener but in the case of EC, yes it is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking forward to MG "crying" at the NSM.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stick your scope up your ass! I'm outta here.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, at least he/she knows how to use "your" correctly and "weak-minded" has a hyphen.

I think it was funny. Really funny.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run. I'm starting to question if we will even be around in 12 months?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are basing this on what? You are a silly little troll...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot if you aren't looking at our financials and wondering if we are going to be around in 12 months? There's a hiring freeze on all expansion territories (another red flag) but yet you think I'm the troll? We sold 13 Fuse units in the US for Q4 and we were trending to do a net loss of 60 million in 2015. If I'm a troll, you're a lemming and will follow MG off the cliff.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the fact that the product doesn't work for one....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the fact that someone in your position would even have to ask that question after attending meetings or cc calls about the state of affairs here at EC.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can't see the warning signs here, best of luck to you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More resignations last week.

18. Anom

Anom Guest

How many? I've heard of one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 people gone since last week. Some quit, some resigned, some fired.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are things now? Any better?