Getting tired of Mgr ride with.

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2019 at 7:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a bad guy. But need to ease up on ride withs. Or get some new talking material for casual conversation. Tired of hearing about his latest ideas from the latest book he read. Also beginning to see some micro Mgmt. Problems he thinks are solvable with the right approach have nothing to do with sales. Reminds me of some other companies that WERE in this market but are no longer. Wake up !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So accurate - but you’ll be on a plan soon for the post.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares....this company blows

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plan?...LOL...I havent hit goal in years and still I ride along with my superior seemingly every other week. We go into the same five offices and hear the same road blocks every time. I can't believe any of us are still here...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone here hitting goal? Whoever is doing the goal setting is completely inept.
    Earth to Collegium. There is an opioid crisis and roadblocks every direction you turn! Do you really think the huge growth percentages you are expecting are realistic in this market? They aren’t!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Fastest growing branded opioid in the USA"!

Whats the matter, baby cant close the sale?

I have got 200 ex-purdue girls who want your job pal!

Joe

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure they got the hell out of pain joes a phony!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct sir. Ex Purdue flunkie here. I do miss my old comp plan...I gotta admit that. But, after that daily ass kicking coming from all directions I did in fact move the hell out. It's no bed of roses pretty much wherever you land these days but I'm much happier elsewhere. You guys have a good product and the people I met in the field were cool. Good luck out there!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you get former Purdue girls, you get what you deserve. 10 - 3 days, almost all have 2nd jobs. Useless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He manages his team like they are his 20 something kids.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10-1:30 or 2 actually!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reject Purdue girls and those Insys has beens. That’s right. Watch out for those. Sad how Collegium started employing these Insys idiots.
    If we thought those Purdue girls were worthless well we’ve got a bigger problem with these ex Insys employees. Anyone with Insys on their resume? Hire at your own risk. They come with zero talent and feds still tracking them

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha so true. Dont forget talentless too. Insys was a breeding ground for shady selling tactics. They employed slimey people with checkered backgrounds. And of course these Insys losers recommend each other. Collegium HR is too stupid to implement a proper vetting process. Now they're in here

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And running compliance!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insys reps are like roaches. Everywhere.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years later.
    same exact story

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hardly anyone hitting goal and it is mind blowing that they just don’t GET all the obstacles that exist. I can sell product all day long but if the wholesalers won’t send it or the pharmacies won’t order because of the controls that have been put in place, what are we supposed to do?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol and running our compliance dept