Ghost errrr Loser Town

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2018 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the top notch reps and managers have left TR and it is now known as Loserville
    Only people left at Teva Respiratory at the bottom of the barrel reps and managers or people who don't work and are just waiting to be laid off to ride into the sunset.
    Pathetic.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. A lot of "nice" people still there but they are all zero's when it comes to their profession.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I got out earlier this year!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too!
    Many of those who are left have been interviewing.
    They just don't have what it takes in interviews to close the deal. How do they close deals in business?
    I agree, nice people but in the wrong business. This goes for the managers as well. All the managers I admired and looked up to are gone. Those left are still there for a reason. They can't land another job for obvious reasons.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey GFU
    A lot of us are still here for different reasons. Some of us live in areas that don't have a lot of opportunities so it takes awhile, not like bigger markets with new jobs open every day. Consider yourself fortunate and save your jackass commentary.
    I'm already unhappy enough that I'm still here, don't need you rubbing it in
    Happy Easter

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I apologize

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who or what is "GFU" ? Just curious since I am still here and one of the few to be proud of what Teva has gone through, as well as one who thinks the corner will be turned through hard work and commitment to the cost savings plan put forth by our new CEO. Call me optimistic, but I am seeing the glass half full and I for one will be glad to be part of this change !!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glass half full of whiskey

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your glass is full of something alcoholic- and you drank it over and over! Knit wit!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you really encapsulate "every" person still at Teva in these cute little categories you've created to compensate for whatever is missing in your life. If you've gone on to other opportunities, why spend time disparaging people who are still here? How many people did you really have enough interaction with here in order to form some type of "informed opinion" about? I hope everything works out for everyone jumping ship and I don't disagree with this decision in any way as things have certainly changed for the worse here. However, don't try and belittle those of us who are still here for a myriad of reasons by making hasty generalizations.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand that sometimes the truth hurts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's helpful then as we won't have to explain to you that no matter where you go work you'll still feel completely inadequate in every way because......well you are. Go away to your amazing new job and don't worry about your spouse running around behind your back and your parents being ashamed of you. Yes, sometimes the truth does hurt.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Manager has no clue what’s going on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IMO from being in this industry for many years with different companies. There are still good solid reps working here that id put up against any in the primary care category.
    IMO and speaking to colleagues in other parts of the country, the managers left here that we have to put up with truly are the bottom of the barrel in the industry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m glad that my manager and upper management has no clue on what’s going on. It’s so easy to falsify calls all day. I enjoy spending my day at the beach, gym and mall shopping. Let’s keep this rolling as long as possible because nobody cares at the HO and no one is check call data.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want to see a ghost town, visit Frazer offices. How many people in US offices will actually relocate to Parsippany? I have not heard of a single person!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Theres a dozen or so from Frazer anxious to relocate to Parsippany. More are likely to go too !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is your manager's initials SS?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m applying for a position with Respiratory. What’s the salary and bonus?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a recently hired manager and my base is 157/roughly 30% bonus