GI position

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2018 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me what typical salary for GI is?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bump

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do not come here my pay is less than a primary care job in other companies
    my manager is a dickhead I'm trying to get out with interviews

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% dead on. Miserable here and the pay is awful.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% dead in. Misersble here and the pay is awful.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay is some of the lowest in the industry.

PC reps are paid $55-$60k base tops. Doesn’t matter if you have 100 years of experience and 110 President’s Clubs.

Specialty like GI - you may get up to $85k if you can negotiate and have a phenomenal record but almost all of the time you’re going to get $75k base.

Culture is terrible. Your FCRs will be graded at “below expectations” unless you are in the top 25%. It’s theur way of being able to churn the sales force at any given time.

Sounds fun huh?

Now Viberzi is in trouble and I’m surprised we have had it this long. It was dead in the water years ago when the PI was changed to state you cannot use it in patients without a gallbladder. The company will try to say that’s only 10% of patients. Yeah ummm go ask the docs in your territory that question and you’ll find a totally diff answer. 10% is what the company designates to everything like only 10% of Cymbakta patients are getting scripts filled for pain purposes lol.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on. Don't come here if you live in the south. 30 day PIPS after one ride with new manager. Run and don't look back at this shit hole. New hires will be running too when they see the low morale and how PJ looks the other way come on Pfizer come rid everyone of this misery.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All things aside, about how horrible management is in this division, you want to avoid this job for this reason..TRULANCE. Trulance is best-in-class, gaining share every week and growing over Linzess. Linzess is a Ecoli toxin and Trulance is a natural hormone, good luck to you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gtfo out of here with your trulance pitch. Your base salary is already twice as much. Now you need to try to come In And rub it in our faces? Go enjoy all of your money before synergy gets bought out and you’re unemployed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try dick licker. Linzess is the only good thing about the job. Now, go eat a bag of shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on. Don't come here if you live in the south. 30 day PIPS after one ride with new manager. Run and don't look back at this shit hole. New hires will be running too when they see the low morale and how PJ looks the other way come on Pfizer come rid everyone of this misery.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will attest to this. If you’re in the South it is a churn and burn system. They will keep you at Below Expectations unless you’re top 25%. Any time you’re out of top 25% then your FCR will be below expectations and it’s easier to manage you out at any time. You’ll never be comfortable or have job security. That’s AL, MS, TN, TX, GA, FL, N & S Carolina.

And yes the pay is less than Primary Care at most companies. I knew a part time rep making as much as one of our new GI reps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These idiots writing FCRs can barely compose a coherent sentence. How many FCRs have you received with fucking spelling errors?! SPELLING ERRORS!!! I mean holy shit these documents hang over your tenure here and it looks like a fourth grader typed it. Next time you get one send an email to the brain dead sloth that wrote it, copy the RD, and demand that the fucking spelling errors be fixed before you address your bullshit below expectations.

Most of the once softy managers are now under major pressure to change course on their once laid back FCRs. Why? Dunno, you would think with having layoffs every 10 months they’d actually be trying to keep people. NOPE. More bull shit than ever; trackers, emails to PCR teams that will NEVER be opened and a bare bones PCR support now that Allergan has stopped buying market share for Viberzi and shifted to throwing money at Vrylar. Which is really a good move as Viberzi will remain in the shitter(no pun intended) no matter how much money they throw at it. Now the GI force is being told that ZENPEP is THE drug to have. A FUCKING ENZYME!?! They are pushing very hard to the point of straight up telling us to sell off label. You think they are going to back you up if by some one in a million shot you get called out and reported? FUCK NO! Hit the door, rep. We never told you to do it that way,have no clue what you are talking about.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m enjoying my coffee while reading these rants. Life is what you make of it. Make it a great day!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget Arkansas### where the managers are so tight with upper management that they don't have to do much of anything but have favorites and micromanage the rest right out of a job the specialty rep manager calls to say she has a "conference call" or "kid problems" when she doesn't want to drive more than an hour from her house!!!!!!!!!! Lucky for some of us who live outside of arkansas! Saweeeet!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love coffee too

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will attest to this. If you’re in the South it is a churn and burn system. They will keep you at Below Expectations unless you’re top 25%. Any time you’re out of top 25% then your FCR will be below expectations and it’s easier to manage you out at any time. You’ll never be comfortable or have job security. That’s AL, MS, TN, TX, GA, FL, N & S Carolina.

And yes the pay is less than Primary Care at most companies. I knew a part time rep making as much as one of our new GI reps

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for reposting this message and repeating yourself. The churn and burn system was implemented to manage out all of the negative, entitled, dead weight and overpaid Forest reps. F’em!!