GI Territory

Discussion in 'Salix' started by GI Territories, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. will Salix allow for a rep to live outside of territory ? About an hour ? Any news on base salary ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must live in territory

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An hour outside of territory won’t fly - it wouldn’t work anyway.
    Salary is mostly dependent upon your current / last salary.Quartery Bonus payouts are one of the top of Pharma.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy....actually :confused: insane to reject people who are just a few minutes from territory.

Like throwing good candidates out the window!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Dm gave me GI issues interviewing with her. I literally ended the interview after the first few questions as she was hungover and did not care.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put a name on it^^^^

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. But an hour outside is too far. Wouldn’t be good for the rep or the business.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUST ME-they are doing you a favor!!!! You DO NOT want to live an hour outside territory. The GI territories are WAY too big to require 10 calls per Day and 5 inservoce/meal per week along with relentlesss busywork.... great paying job though if you can nalance

9. Drive Time

Drive Time Guest

How far can someone live outside of territory? Is it miles or minutes? What is the number? But you can have a territory that covers over 3 hours but you can not live outside of your territory.