Gilead gets a new chief!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2018 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please look at Pig bottom and their leadership in MM asap....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

roche leadership suckd

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s see if there is a modification to the salary structure to hopefully bring it in line with other CA pharma companies - in other words, we need a raise

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question, as I am in sales. My base is 160K, bonuses have been good as in 40-90K a year for the last 4 years. Unlimited expense account, stock given annually. Year end stock of 15-25k a year. Company car. I feel pretty fairly compensated, are other CA companies paying more? I am willing to look if this is the case. Just seems unrealistic to me that a 300k+ job with limited supervision are abundant.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you better stay where you are

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Where do you work?

Base is high. Bonus is very high. YE stock is high.

What more are you looking for?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in retail, that means 11-12 hours standing on my feet without sitting, working on holidays, sundays, night shifts, and even on Christmas..... and make 130K... bonus is ridiculous (5-6K)... no stocks... let alone company car and expense account.
    I think you are doing pretty good with this economy :)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with above posts, Gilead, while not perfect, seems to compensate more than fair.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This latest VP hire secures Pig Bottoms departure!! Bye and now other leadership in MM is next!! See ya

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a pig bottom?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I echo the sentiment of the last person to comment, who the hell is Pig Bottom? Can we get a few initials please?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr Stout

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CS is the infamous Pig Bottom? Come on, not every man is built like a Greek God, especially if they work twelve hours a day and practically live on an airplane and in hotels. CS is one of the most brilliant, hardest working men in upper management and is truly irreplaceable. Can't you posters come up with another less derogatory nickname for him? He deserves better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly agree that something less derogatory would be appropriate. However, the last poster's comment of his "living on an airplane and in hotels" is such a stupid comment. First off, much of his travel was a personal choice, having nothing to do with moving the Gilead business along. Second, you don't judge performance by the number of hours worked, # of frequent-flyer miles logged or days per month in a hotel. The truth is that CS needs (and has needed) to go. He was no leader. He provided no vision for the group. It was so stale that the department could neither attract, development nor retain talent. How long did we hear the leadership continually pat itself on the back for the brilliant contracting strategy that was put into place for Sovaldi/Harvoni. Are you kidding me?!?! Even the most amateur observer could see that this was a self-inflicted wound, nothing more than a $$ give-away resulting from CS' group botching up its so-called strategy with payers. It was truly like watching "children running with scissors." It was years of lackluster performance that has led to this action. In fairness to CS, none of the other "leaders" under the JM regime were deserving of their jobs either.