Gilead industry leading Pipeline

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2020 at 9:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline | Gilead

Gilead pipeline is so much better than Pfizers, especially in Immunology (Xeljanz )

Pipeline | Gilead

Gilead's aggressive expansion into the Immunology mkt is not just to launch a JAK1 but to build the relationships for the blockbuster products in 2 yrs, including some Genetic treatments.

If you are deciding between Gilead & Pfizer, it is a very simple elementary decision.
    If between Gilead Immunology & Pfizer I&I then is a no brainer if you have any degree of business IQ.
    Good luck to all regardless if you go or stay to close out Xeljanz the last 48 months.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I thought that great total compensation 75-100k more than Pfizer was a default decision.
    Looking at this pipeline link, it is off the charts great compared to I&I so even if compensation was even, I d jump for long term security of the pipeline the next 20yrs. Xeljanz we have 48months then find another job internal or external. (Maybe even earlier if they start to downsize in the next couple of yrs)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did not know this! Amazing pipeline, especially in Immunology -- the Genetic compounds look mindblowing. I guess I've been listening to my DM & VP only speak about Gilead's JAK. (Lying by omission of facts about their entry into Immunology as I can see by their pipeline link this division is more about those Phase 3&2 unique compounds than the JAK)

Thanks for sharing the TRUTH w us Xeljanz reps!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did not know this! Amazing pipeline, especially in Immunology -- the Genetic compounds look mindblowing. I guess I've been listening to my DM & VP only speak about Gilead's JAK. (Lying by omission of facts about their entry into Immunology as I can see by their pipeline link this division is more about those Phase 3&2 unique compounds than the JAK)

Thanks for sharing the TRUTH w us Xeljanz reps!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why CNBC said Gilead has one of industry best late stage pipelines! And a Top 3 Biotech

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the hiring manager stressed the industry best Immunology pipeline.
    Given what Pfizer has in the pipeline, I am.willing to take up to 5-10k less in base for RSUs and this awesome 20yr pipeline .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipelines are all pipe dreams. Failures outnumber successes by a very large number. Many successes “fail” once they are let loose into the population.
    some are one trick ponies. The big bucks are made for a couple of years until the competition diluted profits and the layoffs begin.
    If you’re looking to leave, do it with your eyes wide open and ask yourself if you’re running to something vs. running away, and staying with the devil you know vs the one you don’t may be the more prudent move.

X is a perfect example. Great drug yesterday, poison today.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome Pipeline for Gilead. The recent purchases last year have some new class blockbusters lined up in Immunology & Oncology.
    Pfizer Oncology pipeline is similar so its good but Pfizer Immunology pipeline is horrendous. They bought a Anachor for $9 Billion & the Derm cream does 100mil yr. Very bad investment and loosing hundreds of millions on that decision.

Gilead wins hands down with Immunology pipeline. NOT EVEN CLOSE
    Gilead & Pfizer are both good w Oncology pipeline

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. I am with Genetech and we are loosing some great reps the last few wks to Gilead mainly because of the deep diverse pipeline.
    Also their new CEO & President both are from Genetech so that is comfort to some reps jumping to Gilead

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CNBC? Hahahahaha!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recent Golopogus and Oncology purchase set Gilead up with High Science & Genetic Compounds for the next 20yrs....
    Those 2 aquititions were brilliant by the new CEO O'Day.
    Too bad Pfizer doesnt have strategic & smart execs leading the company like Gilead now does.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Pipeline! Thanks for sharing.
    Regardless of pro&con, the 2 things Gilead dominates Pfizer over is
    1) Total Comp & RSU stock
    2) Pipeline

Pipeline | Gilead

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot 1 more big advance over Pfe- STOCK PRICE . (Pfizer is same price it was in 2008! 22yrs ago & zero splits... thats an entire career of no growth)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are elite and great enough with a successful winning track record to be lucky enough to get an offer from Gilead, weather you are with Xeljanz or any big pharma co, TAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE $$$BANK$$$ & NEVER LOOK BACK.
    Given HQ pre virus layoff discussions and now post vitus 100% certain layoffs, any non compete is N/A any longer (also i heard the VP said to go interview w Gilead to see if can better yourself & family thus giving ALl employees a Green light to get a better offer & leave.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP gave you permission and encouragement to seek better financial opportunities for you & your family saying you owe it to yourself.
    So zero hand cuffs. Good luck as Gilead only hires the most elite reps w multiple award winning history.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biotech is a Different league, zero comparison

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree and regardless your feelings toward Biotech or Big Pharma, Biotech is small leaner flater organization which gets things done quickly without red tape. Biotech is also extremely high science usually w complex drugs in advance diseases that is a bottom up model vs Big Pharma metrics driven top doen marketing driven many layers of red tape.

Both have pros & cons but at the end of they day we work to provide for our families & to create wealth to retire and leave a legacy.
    Biotech allows that Big Pharma doesnt.
    Pipeline | Gilead

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. You clowns are minor leaguers just like we are.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many genetic meds does Pfizer have ???
    How many in pipeline?
    How many of your reps have Phd ?
    Enough said you "wanta be" that was a "never was"... go back to your measly 150k salary living a life of a Pfizer solider taking marketing orders, checking the box 3hrs a day not having to think.
    Mic drop fool!! Kaboom!