Gilead Sciences to buy BMY

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2015 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wall Street is abuzz about Gilead Sciences prospective acquisition of Bristol-Myers Squibb. Thoughts? Ramifications? Comments?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will happen soon, Gilead will buy BMS. Layoffs will happen soon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JM's final nail in the BMS coffin.....then again, all they would want is oncology since they pretty much suck in the cancer market

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is always some rumor that someone is buying BMS. If it happens, it happens, but you people act like this is a given. It's not.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, nor is it a Gwen that BMS will ever really dominate in any disease

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well anyone can read the news and see that BMS is a target because of the success in IMmuno Onc.

If you really think it will happen and are truly worried than convert your entire 401k into BMY stock. On top of that buy some OTM call options and than sit back and wait for it to happen. You will make a killing and not worry anymore!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Pizza Hut is going to buy Bristol-Myers Squibb. Thoughts? Ramifications? Comments?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That stuffed crust will fit in nicely with our portfolio of products.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suggest you buy 10,000 shares and short them tomorrow with the BMS bribery charges in China going on. Way to go BMS.

11. Sorry gekko nice try but this is already settled and had no affect on the stock nobody cares

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a shareholder, I'd rather see Valeant by BMS, cut 90% of the employees and move on.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not going to happen

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never will happen

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dopes must stop listening to your ill informed contacts. BMY has been bought out a million times since the 90s and it never happens. This one certainly won't happen.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead is a one trick pony with it's overpriced hep c drug they can't even sniff BMS jock strap

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

with the stock down this is a real possibility. You have been warned.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its ALWAYS a possibility. I am not going to live my life worrying about it. If it happens, it happens. I have zero say in it and I am guessing you don't either.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) Gilead sales are declining
    2) Gilead wants to get into the oncology space
    3) Gilead has money to make a major purchase
    4) BMY has a growing oncology portfolio
    5) BMY is priced $20 billion less than a month ago

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you really believe it , go buy a ton of out of the money call options. Sit back and hope it does happen.