Gimmicks Tips

Discussion in 'Tricks of the Trade' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2007 at 3:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I flash a little boob. If that doesn't work I go pantyless and flash a little bush. Then I start sucking like this is no tomorrow. If the doc has written enough for me I swallow, if he hasn't I tell him how many he needs to write before I swallow. Works everytime.

The rest of you can carry in your bagels or rent an ice-cream truck. I have the equipment and I know how to use it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of like having a scab over a big pimple on your face.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Free mazes/puzzles for the waiting room, especially for pediatricians (mazes) or geriatric doctors (puzzles). I get them from the Krazydad.com site, print them in batches.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

out of the biz and don't miss it a bit - although most of this stuff stopped years ago with our company's pharma guideline interpretations...and internal "police" department

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word up....

What the heck happened to SELLING? Please change the title of your job to Pharmaceutical Promotion Caterers. Geez.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're right. Eeek!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for tips

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a science degree and actually hold an intelligent conversation with the Dr/staff. No gimmicks!!!! Stop it! And if I see a rep dressed up for halloween I'm going to through a root beer float at you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

calling all pharma reps in the greater charlotte area. Breakfast and Sweets always works for me. I've tried several different bakeries for this, but the best responses I've received is when I bring stuff from Sweet Lorraine's Bakery hands down.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about an Edible Arrangement! Yum. Would love to lunch and learn with you!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I generally enter the waiting room humming a theme song to some show like The Beverly Hillbillies. I pretend not to remember what show it is from and ask the staff and docs for help. We all hum along together until someone figures it out. Then I ask trivia questions about the show. Once I reel them in I just segway into product and how our product would help some character in the show. Works like a charm.