Gish

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

muggt want to check the orange book dude. Proves you are a troll, you didn’t get the email. Now go away

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not a troll and you may want to put down the kook-aid

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha...troll for sure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep, that describes you very well, or you're a home office clown

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Luv azz clowns like you on here who cant see your own hand slapping you in your face. Having HR involved obviously means G man was shit canned. Damn you're a moron.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked directly with and for GMan. Stand up guy. End of story. A bit self absorbed at times? Fancied himself Guitar Hero of Pharma? Yes. But nobody is perfect and when you cut through all the smoke and smack talking on this sorry excuse of a website I have worked for much worse. So bash on bashers and know that your day will come. I doubt her cares too terribly much what any of us think and have no doubt he left with a big bag of money. Cheers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone need a bootlegged copy of the 2013 Sunovitones show? Still brings tears to my eyes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You had me right up until you said he was "a bit self absorbed". His face is in the dictionary next to that term. Hope that helps!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

his best performance was his first one in Las Vegas. What a show!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happen to little Napoleon? Who will now provide the music entertainment at the NSM? Say this ain't so, please!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is true, but this is not good news. Gish was replaced by the “terminator” Jon Coktoasten. Jon was also known as the “cleaner” at his previous company. He is here to reduce headcount So dust off your resumes people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let it go. You have man crush on this guy. Your post are easy to find on here. Save the BS pal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Coktoasten is so old at this point. You need new material. And dude, you got let go in what...2014/2015? You really can’t move on. I know you are still having a tough go keeping a job post Sunovion, but now who’s fault is that really?

Anyone want to know this posters name? Not to hard to figure out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what Coktoaste does people. He pits employees against each other and ruins our great culture. The next thing you will see is a mass exodus. Do not let Coktoasten divide us. We Are Sunovion! #Patriots

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you, Coktoasten and the Patriots! #Eagles

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name please!!! Maybe this will stop the constant, annoying posts!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ted Raad is my guess

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a guess, it’s 4 people. One in TX, DE, NC, and MI.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruin the culture? I think that already happened way before Comtoasten joined. You can’t blame this circus on him.