Give me 3 reasons to work for AZ...Thanks

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2018 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking at resp. job in Florida. What are the 3 best reasons to work for them...Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao. Try reading the posts here. This is a short term, dead end job. Take it if you need something but keep looking for a job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great pay, great benefits, great work life balance. It doesn’t get much better.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I need is one reason, and that's THE ALL DAY LIE! It's something I have been practicing for many years! I work a few hours a day. Some days I work a few more, others less. I have it down to a science. I am very careful. Some days i work harder at CYA that I would if I just did my job. But all in all, I work less than 20 hours per week. I love it here, and will ride it all the way!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ALL DAY LIE concept is great, but here in AZ where you will be working in a pod, your counterparts are like sharks with their mouths wide open. Just waiting to bust you for entering a fake call. Once they think they got one on you, they will turn you in without hesitation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just watch out for these types in your pod. Anyone who is paranoid that they are being investigated, they will point the finger at anyone to take the attention off of themselves. AZ H.R. loves squealers who are willing to rat on a DM or peer. Watch out for those really ambitious ones who think they should be promoted after 6 months, they learn quickly that the way to the top at AZ is to be ruthless.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where in FL ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. You are desperate for a job.
    2. It’s either work for AZ or serve time in prison.
    3. Your spouse will sign divorce papers as soon as you have a job.