Given the small size of Sun -

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 3:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am shocked to see the depth, strength and frequency of these comments.

'Relatively speaking', there seems to be very high turnover, problems in backfilling open positions and a strong disdain / lack of trust in leadership.

While all companies have 'issues' the strength of people's comments on this board are much, much stronger than that other Pharma companies.

Why is that ?
    Culture?
    Foreign ownership?
    Other?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe its because many of us have been here for nearly ten years...many over 5 years. We were owned by foreign companies and treated with respect. We deeply care about the parts and whole of SUN Pharma and it hurts bad to see a path of defeat. Promises made have not held up, people we respect are now gone, out of touch people are running policy and direction. Products are not getting better, but prices are going up. Divisions are being formed that will be hard pressed to profit. Managers in the field are dumber than dirt. The great savior Tildra is getting old as we speak. Halol sums up the path of the company, functional in India, useless in the USA. Read it and weep.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

two words: Indian Ownership

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indian CEO who not only does not understand US business and culture, but refuses to learn. I have worked for foreign owned companies in the past - but have not seen the arrogance and derision towards Americans like I have here.

Poor management. They have no long term vision and everything is a fire drill

Home office staff are badly overworked and morale is low.

None of the products is a "best in class", so sales are challenging (but that's why good sales people are needed)

No long term incentives, so once the employees become disgruntled they just find new jobs.

I would say that at least 60% of those who left in the last six months were really talented. This is in contrast to the occasional troll on here stating that all the people who are leaving are losers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will notice its a handul of bitter people always blowing up these forums. Five forums will all get commented on at once. It's clearly just a few people with nothing better to do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly your analytical skills are superior to all others, having deduced all this is attributed to 5 disgruntled employees who post across threads at the same time.

Perhaps youshould have been the one to do the math behind the copay card. I'm sure you would have had the correct, optimized blend of volume, rebate level and profit.

Douche.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is probably a DM with his/her head up someone's ass or blowing their way to the top. Sad that management can't look in the mirror. It's worse than people write on here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just to demonstrate your ignorance, there's no DM that's kissing ass to get to the top.

Name one rep or DM that's been promoted in the past 3-5 years.None. Zero.

That's just one of 20+ reasons why there's no future at Sun. I mean even Ashish bailed out.