Glad Tess is gone

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2022 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture company wide is already better!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word has it she was canned

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t challenge her! Her ideas are the best. She doesn’t like to be challenged

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already better?

May want to ask Burt B and Dave T what they think? Burt basically publicly humiliated Dave T off the stage at last meeting in Cali.

It was an embarrassment…….

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened there?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss Tess, good lady, good leader

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto. Was a great leader who actually cared!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had a small inner circle ~you must have been in it. Otherwise her peers could not stand her

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She'll end up over at Exact Sciences like all the other fired terrible managers from. Pfizer are.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember her in Team 3 - never understood why she was promoted to that level. It eventually catches up and looks like it did

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she was fired

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss me some Tess...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAM leader here. Tess had a toxic rivalry with KO. This pushed her to make unethical and questionable decisions. When KO got her latest promotion, Tess went off the rails. I remember when she made a big deal about CHIEF woman’s network. Total joke just like Tess. Glad she is out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole thing is a sham and completely worthless to the bottom line

Should have been axed years ago. Any real CEO would cut it immediately

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't do a goddamn thing

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice that small companies with good and novel drugs don’t deploy KAM’s. Leadership fell for a scam with this amazing build up of KAM’s with nothing to do. Empire building at its best. To be honest, I am a KAM and love it. Was a rep, hospital rep and promoted to KAM. Great bump in salary, easy money and basically work part-time. Enjoying the ride!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven’t figured it out yet 90% of the positions above DM is nothing but a scam place holder. Layers and Layers of VP that do zero. KAM and State Managers ditto. Pfe could get rid of 1000 of middle/upper positions and not lose a beat. General Managers and Chief of …nothing is the norm here. Stock would actually go up instead of doing nothing for 25 years.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a great gig if you can get it. No direct reports...no expense management...lots of creative writing for "ghost" projects that only exist on paper...a lot of smoke and mirrors...

Someone sold senior leaders a "bag of goods" with this role. Especially since the KAMs target customer are busier than ever and doesn't have time for superfluous projects. The KAMs get paid a full time salary for about 10 hours of work a week.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw KO and TC interact at a national meeting- awkward. Not impressed with KO but definitely outshined Tess