Glad you came here now! Whose dumb f'n idea was this?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2017 at 3:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit Show

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bought in. What a Fn mistake is right

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHat are you complaining about now? What changed?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not a place where you feel secure. It is a place where you will never feel good about being here.

The goals and desires of the regime will never be aligned with reality.

Therefore the dog WILL always be chasing it's tail.

ALWAYS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot has changed suck ass

And more is about to change. Because this was a stupid move coming here.

KOOL AID!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big mistake.

Layers of people and all for busy micro manage work.

This drug portfolio is like an inner city mini mart

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest mistake coming here. Glad to finally be leaving. Good luck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaving eye care soon. One product to sell and my accounts are sick of the 90's sales tactics. Senior management is very out of touch with the field. Over the last 10-15 years the pharma industry has changed for the better. It took courage to change and make it better for everyone. Sun has successfully managed to roll these changes back. BJ is so caught up on himself it's ridiculous. You and Sun are not invincible.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i get paid. I don't work.

I get paid while I interview

Thanks Dilip. You dumb ass

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I finally realize this was a bad move. I left a very good company for this shit hole

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE WORST experience of my career. What a mistake...just so incredibly thankful to be out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All upper level mgmt is looking to leave. Dont be the last one on the ship

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the biggest sham company I've ever been with. How appalling to see leadership hitting on the good looking women they hire. Management here isn't for the company, they're for their own personal power trips. The Eye Care unit is the poster child of this behavior. Probably a good thing since they'll all be gone soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is disgusting how senior leadership turns a blind eye to the inappropriate behavior on so many levels. Deplorable! People in leadership positions that have no business being in "leadership " positions. In a normal company this would an HR nightmare! Not here though...our HR department is part of the nightmare. Oh and compliance? What's that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When people are recording conversations with Abhay on their phones, you know there are serious HR issues here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget just Abhay. EVERY employee should be recording their conversations with their managers especially the sales people. The amount of off label promotion is the worst I have ever seen in the industry. Wink wink nod nod

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard there are a few reps in the Oph division that have recordings of their managers telling them to promote off label dosing. I'll bet they're waiting for the perfect opportunity to in leash it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company does not care about anything but getting their money. They are ruthless and do not care about their people or who they run over to get it. They have no regard for compliance and brush everything under the table. People here are putting themselves at risk with all of the off label discussions and profit and margins discussions. Advising on shortened incubation time. Giving free sticks to make up for losses on margins. Advising on treating extremities. Oh and wait .... we are going to have a deeper discount at years end for Levulan so you can buy in big! Really???? That is called enticement people! DOJ is going to have a field day with this shit show! And do you really think customers aren't going to see through this?!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is in total compliance and the culture and products are superior. We are experiencing a great surge in market share and through performance plans weeding out the weak like above poster.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weak above poster and all of the others need to make sure they are recording EVERY conversation with their supervisor. Sun puts nothing in writing so voice recordings will be key to the DOJ case. Make sure too you get your manager telling you to do one day in-services as that is a clear violation of the 14-18 hour label. Shit show isn't the half of it.