Glade French?

Discussion in 'Medline' started by anonymous, May 23, 2016 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this guy still working here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh yes...he is not going anywhere. no one else would have him and he is a perfect disciple to the "family". the people he manages can't stand him. high turnover in sales reps in his region.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard he was getting a promotion actually

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucky, but has no real business savvy. Just knows how to play the part and kiss ass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a real judgmental jerk. A black and white thinker. Cannot see detail and has no discernment with solving problems.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This dude professes to be a Christian, but he has no love for people and he ruins lives.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

During this Holiday Season I wonder what the true happiness level must be of a person who spends their time writing negative comments about specific people behind their anonymity. God Bless all of you this holiday season and those of you who feel some level of joy in doing so I wish you all the best in 2018. May you find a truer and meaningful element to your life.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does French have any balls at all, or is he really a woman? Gladys French?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you might ask Mr. French, who does all of the above, not only writing negative comments, but speaking them, gossiping and slandering others. He is a piece of shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sort of like what you’re doing right now?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's nothing false or misleading with my words. His, on the other hand, are made up lies and bullshit. Big difference.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see. Your thoughts and comments are true and his are false. Makes sense now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be his designated ass-kisser?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spare us any of the defense of this self-centered, judgmental, mean-spirited jerk. He is not an admirable person, personally or professionally. All Glade French cares about is Glade French. He's not a good person, point blank.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you’re a great manager right? Oh wait no one sees your obvious talents.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you're a great man, right? Oh wait, no one including yourself sees any balls, just like Mr. French.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has this POS fired lately? The guy is known for his revolving door, telling me he's the problem, not the reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not ever trust Glade French. He is extremely intelligent, thinks years ahead and has a very good memory. Those are his only good attributes which is why he does well. You are never safe. You are an expense. that's it. His compassion and empathy for others is the same as what you would assume an extraterrestrial would have. Glade cares about Glade. Period. Surprised he's still married. Must be the money.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glade French - sounds like a deodorant for toilets.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glade is one of the most arrogant, self-serving people you'll ever meet. He has no compassion or regard for anyone else. He's a judgmental ass ...

21. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know this, Glade. If I recall, you had a bad spine. When you run into me, it will be broken in 50 places after I body slam your pathetic ass ...