Glassdoor rating is....

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2017 at 11:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

31%!! This was exactly what was predicted when you delayed pay out for divisions . Then you take 4% from the NBU?! Surprise! You look like even more of a jack ass and just might have the lowest approval rating in pharma. Congrats like you care , you're also the highest paid CEO . Well for now , shit is catching up phlegmmy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well I just checked Glassdoor, his rating is down to 30% approval, wow! I looked up every bio tech company and then started looking at just pharma companies...I can't find one CEO that has a rating as look at FO, he'll I can't even find anyone in the 40-50% range. I can't believe the board puts up with this, or did they get a raise when he did?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FO seems to have the lowest rating on Glassdoor for Pharma, and the company ratings are also low. But that’s not news to anyone working here!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noice work Flemmiwinks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not the hygge I was promised. I want my goddamn hygge now Mr Flaming Eurotrash!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg just read these...filter by sales reviews. All of them are stellar and spot on, especially the one from 10/10 with 18...18! On point bullet points. To the author of that, hats off!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you... I made all honest comments that can not be disputed. Unfortunately I don t think Mgmt has read, will read or read and take note.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we are supposed to believe that someone made a comment on CF about a post on Glassdoor and miraculously that poster saw the CF post and responded? Listen you idiotic troll, everyone knows you answer your own posts but this is just sheer idiocy. Go away.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I really made the post on Glassdoor, and NO, I did not make the post commenting about it here, but you took the time out of your busy day to post what you thought....you must be home office! Also, why is everyone on CP that says anything is called a troll! This board is funny. Have to laugh how the conspiracy theories spawn, rumors spread, lies told. Grow up TROLL...see I can do it as well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glassdoor reviews are 75% positive and Flem is well rated, lots of 5s across the board. Seems like
    Shire is a good company and your CEO is leading like a Pro.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON! Last ratings are very positive for our company! Go Shire!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you smoking? 10% approval rating....all reviews for last few months are negative

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Illiterate posters and liars can’t or won’t read. Facts are clear. Flemming has what appears to be the lowest approval rating of any CEO on Glassdoor - so low that UBS downgraded the stock, which is a historic first for any analyst.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "spot on" guy couldn't be more annoying. Stop replying to your own posts. You've done it at least a dozen times.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same fired reps are posting negative reviews over and over. So sad !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um no. We're not fired reps, we work here and yes it really is that bad

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must have lots of emails to allow them to post - not. The truth is bitter for the Flembot lackeys posting here - morale sucks, leadership is non-existent, performance is deteriorating, and anyone who is working here knows it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed they are my friend.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flem's Glass Door rating is now down to 27%!

The best review on there is this one:

"CEO Thinks he's Gordon Gekko"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah they are.