Glassdoor Reviews

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2016 at 8:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was interviewing for the pediatric expansion and had been looking at some of the glassier reviews to try and access the culture at Arbor. It seemed either really good or really bad. I looked it up again yesterday to see if anyone had posted interview reviews and noticed some of the postings I originally saw taken down. Wonder if Arbor had some reviews that were not so favorable removed? Goes to show probably didn't want the job here so much anyways.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked here for a year- what an amazing experience! You get the best support system from upper management and sky's the limit in terms of success...SAID NO ONE EVER!

Even top performers get the shit end of the stick that was used to scrape dog doo doo off a shoe. Blessing in disguise for you gentle soul. Enjoy your remaining years elsewhere. Lord knows this place will take years off your life!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always the same ex employees. The company is good if you do your job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALWAYS? And define "good". You're as ignorant as they come. Why don't you do yourself a favor...please whack those dirty little corporate dick beaters of yours off that are typing that happy horseshit you believe to be TRUE and promptly shove them in your ears so you can't hear anymore of the diarrhea that this colossal catastrophe of a company feeds you. Good day.

You can truly care about living your life to the fullest---or you can continue listening to the fake sound of progress. :rolleyes:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said happy? It's a job. Not the best. Not the worst. The sky is not falling and rainbows aren't shooting out of your ass. Get over yourself and move on to your next job at Meijers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's Meijers? Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx for the commentary Kevin H.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I was just recently hired and I wished I had listened to the glassdoor posts. I had taken over a territory where the rep was phenomenal and guess they got let go. I asked my manager what happened and was given an explanation like they had left but the docs seem to think otherwise. I feel like I made a terrible decision taking this job. Debbie seems so two faced it literally makes me want to puke. Talking to others that just started they have taken over territories similar to mine. Is Arbor this bad?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are frogs fucking waterproof?!? For a sure loss of your self-worth and the scale weighing heavy in deceptive business tactics - stake your claim here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Debbie is a bitch.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIKE BUTTON!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto on red headed sicilian Pinneeee.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I look on Glassdoor only to find delusional lies...any 5 star post is def an EZ ES pee pee smoker. Hopefully the new hires didn't buy into that...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably just Elise Wyatt spreading propaganda for the pedz division. Arbor is far from what it used to be and the revolving door keeps on spinning.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest. It sucks.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It blows harder then hurricane Katrina

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a rep who has been at the top and wrongfully terminated from here- I would have to concur.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Thommy boy try to ride you like Seattle Slew off into the sunset? Seems to be a common theme. Or they bring stuttering Debbie downer out at meetings to boost morale and openly fire reps as well.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was glad it happened---minus the $$$$$ they didn't want to pay me. Words to the stupid and wise--your "sign-on bonus" where you clap in exaltation at IST that you are getting $1k/month for 3 months before influencing a single doc... Arburrrr has made that your "clause" - as in when you leave - they don't owe you anything you've worked hard for- consider this your severance. Nice job!

Working here is like getting in a fight with a bear in a telephone booth while scrubbing your privates with fine grit sand paper. Go work for a real specialty company if you want a career. This place is a job- nothing more.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the exact reason I still use my Arbor company car as an Uber on the weekends. No overhead and it currently subsidizes for my lost bonuses from Arbor.