Glassdoor tells all, and so should you

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 13, 2017 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glassdoor is now the new employee satisfaction survey tool for Shire.

If you care about the company and want to HONESTLY get your opinion heard, then go onto Glassdoor and post your personal review. This is for everyone... HQ, field, manufacturing, research and development, etc.

This is our moment of truth. Let the working majority be heard. Make the call for accountability echo so loudly that the board will have to take notice. This company has too much potential to let it go to waste!

You can see the latest reviews and post your own at:
    https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Shire-Reviews-E7966.htm

It is anonymous and the company cannot manipulate it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree I wonder if we could all write letters to the board of directors outlining our experiences here and maybe post them on the internet at one central location for everyone to read?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FO approval down to 35% he will make the top 10 most hated CEO list this year. Shire BOD where are you? Save this sinking ship and complete waste of space of a CEO

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FO has shareholder approval rate of 79%
    Disgruntled fired employees who post multiple times on GD and CP are not a factor.
    Flems laughing his arse off at you whankers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen... go to cafepharma euro trash. This is an forum for reps in America. MAGA

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Piss off you whanker brit

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! You have a great idea and it can work. He can make that list on Glassdoor and get fired. See this article:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-25-most-hated-ceos-in-america-2009-11

The 25 Most Hated CEOs In America
    For 25 CEOs in particular, the heat is on.
    • Every couple quarters, employee-reviews site Glassdoor.com compiles a "CEO Watch List" -- a list of the 25 top executive with lowest employee-approval ratings.

Since Glassdoor last compiled the list in Q1, 25% of the bottom 25 lost their jobs.

Who's on the "CEO Watch List" this quarter? What are their employees saying about them?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now it's up 4% to a whopping 83% approval What gives ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is that poll? Shareholders approve of value destruction? All I see is hedge funds buying because our valuation has been pushed down so low.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He be laughing to the bank while these ninnys post on Glassdoor and watch contract reps take thier positions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL So True!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just gave Shire a 5 for the stellar leadership.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 5 out of 100 you obviously mean.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I gave a 5 too !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

must be the robots