Glaxit

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 13, 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top U.K. Investor dumps shares of GSK. Neil Woodford sells all GSK shares, cites poor performance of vaccines, pharma, and consumer with only Viiv doing well. Should others follow suit or is this a buying opportunity?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The GSK ranking system rears its ugly head. Top sales people fucked by management. Ass kissers afraid to speak up about faulty strategies. Amazing to me that rvps and dms afraid to speak up about strategies that aren't working. Well here's karma for you. Hope they all get the axe!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another millennial with poor education.....he can't express himself without using ghetto language on a website. Poor mothering also if he can't respect the ladies out here, especially on Mother's Day. He also thinks he can run this company with his vast knowledge and insight.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously don't work here

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ladies? Please the world is going gender neutral. GSK is just an aweful company run by aweful people. Good to see it circle the toilet.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to repeat myself about millennials with poor education and wannabees in the pharmaceutical business, but look at the above poster......" aweful " not only once but twice ! This kid could not write a business report for Burger King , much less GSK . They would laugh at his English, sentenced structure and spelling. So sad.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much do they pay you to shame any dissenters? Ever used an iPhone you idiot?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you found an educated person to correct your grammar.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How large a package did Sir Andrew leave with? And don't say his wife indicated his package was 3 inches.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

douchebagardly

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is exactly what I mean. Poor education and can't express himself properly. He must revert to alley language.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The plan is to take 100% ownership and then spin off consumer healthcare as a separate entity

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so funny seeing the same PR shill posting the same "millennial" posts. Probably copied and pasted from a thread from 2011. It's sad this person can't get promoted to a real job in the company.

They keep him here trolling like the good GSK lapdog that he is. What a pathetic soul. I bet you love your job PR Boy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, look. There is that crybaby guy pulling out one of his old lines by digging up the "PR shill" and "PR boy" names.

I think we know who is the "pathetic soul".

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's gotta' be Sparky !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't he get slapped around by someone ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boing!!!!!!!!