Glidescope?

Discussion in 'Verathon' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2017 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verathons reps are one step below used car salesmen in talent they don't leave because no will hire them . Laziest reps around

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says a former rep who quit too soon. Day late dollar short. Sorry, bud.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what Glidescopes are good for? Pegging. You should try it. Just shove that fucker up there and take a peak. Why do you think they call it GLIDEscope? One size fits all.

What do Verathon reps say? It’s not gay if your doing the pegging.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so childish. and it’s spelled {you’re} you moron.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh looky, the grammar police on CP. I bet you got picked on and beat up a lot as a kid. You still get picked on I’m sure. Go cry now

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughable. We sell a single use 5mm bronch that is 56cm in length? Standard length is 65cm. Shows how clueless we are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I know is that I started with the company a few months ago and every time I’ve done a demo there has been a positive response from the customer. The new Core is the nicest VL monitor on the market. Hands down. The disposable Bronch is nicer than ambu, and Stortz is stalling to hit the market.

No bullshit, this is the easiest thing I’ve sold in my life. The new products are on point and the bronch will dominate the growing disposable bronch market by the time small and large sizes launch. i’d bet on it.

Change my mind with facts

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s too short just like your wiener .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a fact and the pediatric blades kill babies .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My territory will be opening up soon plus many more. Have fun selling this garbage.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Currently interviewing . Is the commission percentage only 1% for the disposable blades and flexible ? That’s terrible .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only rookies work at Verathon for a reason . There is are better jobs once you get experience .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comp will/has to change now that company is a consumable company. Currently you only make money on capital

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run and fast

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you saying to run and fast ???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incentivize based off “go get it this year because it won’t be here next year” phenomenal way to incentivize. Great products that you don’t get paid shit on but hey you are very fortunate to carry the bag

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the VP of sales from Atlanta ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows. One thing is for certain though, Verathon does not value the salesforce. Very evident by how comp is structured. Doesn’t matter how awesome the product is if you get a massive quota and buckets you have to hit in a particular order to make any money. Top reps have left and more will follow

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2020 is good. 2021 will be same old shit show after having a good year