Global Pathology Takeover by Aurora DX

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if this is true? Did Global sell itself to the mothership Aurora?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - it is absolutely true. The closing was last week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Global did sell to Aurora and alot of good paying jobs were lost

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On August 1, Aurora purchased Global Pathology for $26.5 million in cash plus contingent performance payments of up to $19 million.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I want to know is if Blanca was one of the people who lost their jobs? If not, watch out Aurora she will suck the life force out of you and take over.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like someone really knows what Hitler has been up to....the concentration camp is in full swing with her son as the warehouse mgr. and the daughter as IT (hahahaha) and data mgr. (hahaha)...she needs some extra kids to handle the rest of the jobs....any takers?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bastards sold out to their greed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PATHLINE?Emerge is next!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because of Blanca Pena, this job has turned to shit which is why I left. That BITCH is going to run Aurora into the ground. Also, that stupid bitch has caused the loss of many jobs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems that certain people have nothing better to do than to loose their jobs and sit on their bottom (BIG ONES) to talk and concentrate their miserable live on the people at Global. What a sad life these ladies I mean people live. tisk tisk

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tasty juicy news

global is getting new skin doc and plus his cases from one of the other labs

global seems to be rebounding

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

explain?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The time has finally come, Blanca has finally got what she deserved FIRED!!!!
    karma karma karma

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prepare to stop growing lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong, you should be sorry for yourself. Wait until you see who is next. The new G.M. and Shery Neir are going to destroy that lab. Keep leaving with your karma, that is the only way you can survive.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was one of the best employees at Global, the people who left found a better job or got what they deserved. No one should be blame for your mistakes. You are a looser, I guess you do not have anything better to do, but sending message. Try to get a job soon, I feel sorry for your soul and spirit. God bless always. Please ask God for forgiveness, you will need it. Remember you have a family!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful with JD-GM and Shery N

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May I ask, why do you say be careful with JD and SN?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree Blanca although Harsh at times was one of the best employees at this location.She got things done the right way and she new how to keep management running. She was simply fired because the GM felt threatened. She gave Dr. Hanly and Dr. Poulos 11 good years as an employee of their company. This new company has no idea what they've done. Oh Well, the way I see it is they will soon find out with the new "Administrative Assistant" Rachel Bartels. Lets see who laughs last....

To those of you who read this and ackwnoledge the good Blanca did, God Bless you and to those who live to criticize and envy May God be with you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop it!!!!!! Blanca or Nived be a real woman and reveal your identity because no one liked Blanca at All so I'm sure this is one you .Everyone knows that the entire company hated Blanca.... The Doctors were clearly under her spell of Santeria that's the only reason why she last as long as she did.... The new GM felt threatened lol!!!!! "I think not" he has laboratory experience unlike Blanca she was more like a control freak that simply used her spells to get to the top but as you can see she's at the bottom which clearly states that there is a God truth is she was fired for stealing Lol!!!!!! She stole enough over the years
    from Global... She's stole everything from computers, paid for family trips with the company credit card, cleaning company painting every other month when the walls didn't need painting... Over priced vending machines the whole nine....