Glover October Call

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2019 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Glover going to discuss/announce in his October teleconference? Could it be we’ve over paid for another no-name company? What about we’ve partnered with yet another obnoxious company selling a me-too drug? Or, could it be a reorganization? Or, keep your fingers crossed, a new patient profile!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He'll say whatever JA tells him to. Just like MM will say whatever that jackass tells him too. Their both puppets and The Rock is an ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its just a quarterly business update call.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An email would have been sufficient. There is nothing to talk about. Leave us in peace.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than sufficient.

6. Annoymous

Annoymous new user

They have to justify their jobs at least until the company is sold and they all walk away with their million dollar parting gifts without even a tear shed for those left behind to find new jobs.. but that may be a gift as this company used to be great and is now one of the worst. So sad.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why can he just “update” us at the upcoming, waste of time, POA meetings? What does he have to say in October that he can’t say to our faces in September?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the call is in November now

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay-off announcement?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For psych, 50% reduction

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend of mine said early last year that we would have a large layoff in November!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told him no and proceeded to blo him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt it, but it would make sense.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also doubt it, there’s no hiring freeze like last layoffs

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke to Brad this morning. He says it's not good..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a fucking profiteer of doom! If you know something solid then tell it otherwise quit trying to finish off an already toxic atmosphere.
    This has been nothing but a stopover for everyone here. When the ride is over it will be over.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stopover is a great word to describe it. My very, very brief “stopover” just came to an end due to a narcissistic, vindictive and psychotic manager that I no longer could stand to even see. Thank God I won’t have to see this idiot anymore. I just feel extremely sorry for the rest of the district I left behind.

Keep looking people, companies are definitely hiring.