GNE’s impact

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2019 at 8:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generates
    Nothing
    Exceptional anymore

...but acts like it does. The senior leaders who messed this all up, chased great talent away, generated more distrust than ever before should be held accountable. But they never are, and instead go on to get fancy jobs inside Roche or outside in different organizations as Chiefs of Nonsense. What they leave is the foul stench that resembles the foulness of their pathetic leadership. And then there are those who do nothing but coast, pretend they are so smart, judge others and complain that their jobs are so tough when they spend most of their time sitting at home or running errands rather than go into the office. My recent resignation is a life event almost equal to the birth of my first child.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get down, James Brown! Speak the Truth!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we can all agree that the company it isn't the same as it was. But what company is that has had tremendous growth? The healthcare landscape is changing and you have to change with it. Stop sucking the life out of everyone here saying its bad....stop blaming and making excuses....Many of GNE people left for the opportunities that other companies afford for the same reasons they started with Genentech. It was a great ride but you need to change your perspectives...Cafepharma should be a safe place to vent but OMG there is never anything positive here. How about being positive about looking for a new job somewhere else and for those of you who left, why to you keep revisiting the site? Let it go man!
    Rock on!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POPCORN TIME!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very corny troll

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be a colonel

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever dude-you know as soon as someone posts something positive about Genentech, 20 people will shut that shit down. Since when has someone glowed or gloated about Genentech on cafepharma? Seriously.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are sooo positive DUDE! What are you 10?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POPCORN IS CORNY DELICIOUSNESS!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm positive that mgmt has ran Genentech in the ground. I'm positive that Genentech got rid of all the good people, I'm positive if you say anything it's negative, I'm positive it's time to leave!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, "DUDE", I'm 10 because I pointed out the obvious. Why don't you say something positive about genentech then? Or are you going to be 10, too, because you want to throw "DUDE" back in my face??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW STOP YELLING! Positive postive positive. check this site out, lyrahealth.com

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP YELLING....think of positive way to use your energy....lyrahealth.com

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA!