Goal increases

Discussion in 'Kala Pharmaceuticals' started by GoalGal, Apr 24, 2019 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. GoalGal

GoalGal Guest

Alright........enough time has passed to process it, but I still think the goal increases are too high!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.....I was shocked. I really want the company to do well, but this is crazy!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats what you get!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lick my ballz ho mo janitor from political board

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ho mo janitor?? What does that mean?? You just asked a dude to lick your ballz........ think about it dumb dumb.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi dumb dumb......

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb Dumb no think so good....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb Dumb no want to respond.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still ridiculous. Just wait until dry eye it will be Xiidra 2.0 :(

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should of stayed at Alcon. This company sucks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumpster fire! I doubt we are in business 6 months from now. Not confident in dry eye drug and less confident in leadership!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not confident in anything! Training sucks! Leadership sucks! Wish I never came.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree. We are a small company and I really enjoy the leadership. I guess it depends on who your manager is but I do feel more pressure than ever. I don’t like the fact that we are already trying to incorporate field coach reports. I’m good with development and improving but We don’t really need to follow big pharma right now, We have way too many things to do on a daily basis just keeping the business we have and keeping a pipeline of new customers. This category of drug has way too many leaky buckets to worry about coach reports. We need to constantly chase the holes when the rx is written.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buh bye! Many of us like it here is light years better than where we were. No call metrics, no check the box just do your job and get it done. Yes we have our issues, but what company doesn't? I'm just glad I don't have all the big company BS, everyone wants us to succeed and people bend over backwards to help. I'm at 150% to goal for the qtr and loving it, go whine somewhere else!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree! We don't need the big pharma BS! I think most of us came here for the difference and stay bc of it. I don't want that check the box mentality, it's all down hill from there. Good managers can see a growth and development, we don't need some HR check the box form that makes reps fit in a box instead of actually being effective at their job. Keep things the way they are people are flourishing and those who aren't will work their own way out

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys have frickin loteprednol. Its nothing new. good luck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately this company will get more big pharma as we inch closer to dry eye. They are already looking at call metrics, samples, field reports, etc. It's unfortunate. Most of us came here bc there was none of that mess. Shire, B&L, Allergan they are all metric driven shIt shows. Reps there are not happy they don't enjoy their job. I can say that I actually do! However if and when these things are implemented I am sure many will leave, and numbers may even go down bc it's not about quantity ALWAYS QUALITY! Kala wants to be different...BE DIFFERENT!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy. Middle of a pandemic, patients aren't coming in to have surgery, markets down. Tone deaf.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest