Goal setting is a joke

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone in the A or C zones looked at growth YOY in radar? Goal setting is such a joke. Can't management hire IC people who know what they are doing regarding goal setting? look at how many regions in the gulf and south east zones that are WAY ABOVE goal but are losing market share and volume, while the A and C zones are growing Vyvanse and can barely reach goal attainment? There is a region that has -5% growth but is 109% G.A. Really? PS, FO & KC call these people the best of the best. Here is advice to growing Vyvanse, reward those who grow and stop rewarding those who don't grow. PS, KC FO please jack up zone D & E goals to where they should be, nobody should be rewarded for declining, let alone make PC. Most of the regions in these 2 zones should be at 90% or lower not above 100%

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A-f’ing-men.

It’s amazing how clueless mgmt is at this company. If they looked a Growth Report, let’s say once a year, they’d see it. But.....they don’t.

Enter your hashtag here

#______________

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously need some guidance so here goes. Your not a sales rep your a marketing rep your 3-6K quarterly bonus is all you deserve because you are not selling anything. I got fired from Shire, it was the best thing that happened to me professionally. I used to think a 125k Base salary was good. It's not it sucks. Go ask a real sales professional (people who have cashed commission checks that a marketing rep like you can only dream about) if the give a crap about a base salary they don't. You do because your not in sales. Get out. Grass is way greener. Or just stop working it took them two years to figure out I stopped.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you still come on our site to post comments on cafepharma. You sound like a real winner. Did it suck having to move back in with your mom and dad? Did it suck having to ask them for $15 so you could update your Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys posters on your walls?

6. Black

Black Guest

Are you amazed that this is part of your job? Your losing so bad on this stock.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I had a "do-over" I would never had become a Pharma marketing( it is not sales) representative.

Over paid pompous asses for the most part. The glory days are over and the cushy rep gigs, which are few, have 1000 applicants with the same skill set and " awards" bullshit that you do.

I'm not bitter, I had fun and met some great folks, but the reality is you are selling yourself short because if you think your in sales, your not.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously got a new job where grammar and literacy don't matter. Its you're not your!!! Wow, people are stupid.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s “it’s”, not “its.” Nothing ever changes on CP

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when is the "grammar police" on cafe pharma? WTF, seriously people get on her to try to find out some info because the company they work for is NOT transparent or they get on here to just vent and see if anyone else has the same issues. Correcting mistakes in spelling and grammar is a joke. Do you not have anything better to do....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was a very interesting post regarding numbers not adding up to what was paid out on commission reports at the end of quarter. I notice it was deleted. I think the entire thread was taken down as well. Where did all of that go?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you complain about here has been happening for years. I know for a fact that this was brought up to Kobe multiple times when she had a real job and not her fake demoted role to keep her hidden and on the payroll. It was also brought up to Perry and you what that douchebag did? He bitched out the RDs for not meeting call plan goals!!! Are you effin' kidding me? The problem is our leadership. They have no interest in fixing this and those who run comp are too lazy to approriately fix it.

Face it, you are stuck with it. Best bet is go on cruise control, fake calls and milk this pony as long as you can until we are sold or these assholes like Perry get lead out in handcuffs.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, ride it, and look for better in the meantime. Performance is a joke now. The person in your region with the highest change vs mkt is usually the person with the lowest percent to goal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you couldn’t make it as a marketing rep and still feel qualified to give advice?

Hope your getting paid by the word of BS you spew...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making three times in sales what I made as a marketing rep. I stopped working basically took two years off and got paid for being a marketing rep. Your delusional bro nobody respects you as a marketing rep. It's over it was cool in 1992 but when you get into the job market you will see nobody wants to hire x pharma. Hopefully you know someone like me who catapulted me into potential to make a ton of money. You don't know me your too old let go it's over nobody listens to techno. Who do u think respects you coming on here and defending the great shire for your 150k job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

English is obviously not your first language.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You so right round eye!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, numbers are laughable because of this and nobody above cares. The more you stay home, the more you make!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember the GPS in your car shows your daily driving route. Should you be cheating the company, it is easy to do the diagnostics to see if your car is going to HCP accounts. Love the new tech!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously STFU