Goal setting is a joke

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That and the gps logs from your company iPhone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't have a company iphone, location turned off on iPad. You're so full of shit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All day tracking of gps location would kill battery life. It doesn’t happen and we don’t have company phones.
    Sorry you did not get the high paying Shire Neuro or rare disease job we only hire he best of the best.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of the best.... Hahahahahaha! You clowns? Hahahahahaha!
    Who told you that, Shire? Hahahahaha!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your wife told me

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But not on the apps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no continuos gps tracking on the iPad I know that for a fact (apps or otherwise) Stop trolling our site. You will never be hired here or any other company where I have cock blocked you. You are a coward and a spot on wanker.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's how they got busted.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's weird because I know for a fact that they do track you every day on GPS. They can't use it to fire you but if they see you are in places you shouldn't be like the mall or Costco they make note of it. Then it's the Perry Kathy leadership style of give that rep a bunch of metrics that will annoy her and are unattainable then fire her and tell her she is bad at Sales when she was not even doing Sales.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact

Scare tactic only they do not track via gps

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact: several reps were recently fired when GPS data showed they were faking calls - mid-day gym over 2 hours repeatedly, movie theater visits!! So be warned that we are working hard to find the lazy cheats!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How come the gps data didn’t show up when I couldn’t find my iPad 3x and called support who
    Said they aren’t tracked. Stop lying!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's is no GPS in your car, or iPad.. Now if you're an idiot and mark calls places where you aren't and let's say get gas where you shouldn't be according to your calls well that's your fault.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get back to someone trying to explain how goal setting works at this company. So far it sounds like if you lose share you are crushing it?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor performing reps are being tracked to determine whether it is a training issue or they just aren't doing their job of calling on HCPs

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the company owns the devices and clearly tell us there is no privacy expectations

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every employee from CEO to the janitors should be monitored and you know what, ALL cheat on time.... ALL.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How kum den when my naybor stole my rig and took it to Mexico for days Shire could did find for me? No trackers!!