Goals---- and that call

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2017 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesse rambled non stop and that creepy guy kept blaming Rob for these goals. I laughed at not a single question from the field. My offer is coming on Tuesday. I'm outta here. Can't wait to see Who will go to prison. RR is the worst excuse for a President I've ever seen. It's time to fire him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Labor Day sale in effect. Heron is half off and still overvalued. Strike now

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was the most unprofessional call I've ever been on. Creepy guy is such a good name for him. This leadership team is a so sleezy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sadness continues tomorrow. I wish I had a new job. Let's see if we have another useless email or call where the leadership apologizes for crazy Rob.

Stop the insanity.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is comical and so true. Sounds like things haven't changed. I was there pre-launch and knew this terrible leadership wouldn't substain the craziness of RR. The guy is toxic and destroys everything he touches. Smoke away you slimmy HIV looking man.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am out of here in the next week. Can't wait to resign from this nutty place. The most recent hire is a complete joke. Way to continue to hire people that have no clue how to run a business and only know ION. These people don't know how pharma should be run. New Director wasn't able to get a job any place else so why not join the worst company in the industry. See you later folks.