Goals

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Mar 29, 2018 at 5:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone shed light as to why again we got goals the last week of the quarter? I have spoken with some colleagues who still haven't been given their goals. Never mind the fact that they are a TOTAL joke and so unattainable that that's the only reason I can figure that they were not given out for fear that all would see them and know there was no way in sam hill that they could be achieved! WTF?? If you have noticed the last 2 fourth Q's no goals till last 2 weeks of the Q and PROMISES to have goals early, we haven't gotten goals till the very end of the Q. Okay upper management apologizes and pays out at 68% an BUT to not have ANYTHING till the last 2 working days of the First Q is totally inexcusable! As Sales we strive and plan for our goals. This first Q not paying out till 78%. Never mind the poor reps who are taking a hit because managed markets didn't negotiate and no Managed medicaid coverage and they do not have a prayers chance of a payout!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Sam Hill? Somewhere in NC or SC? Just trying to figure out what geography you're in since I've had my goals for 3 weeks now. Must be a regional reporting issue.