Going back

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 5, 2020 at 4:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, when do you think we will go back? What kind of changes are you expecting?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fall 2021

it’s bad

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just don’t know how clinics and health centers allow vendors in with out a vaccine. Just to much risk. Sales people are the perfect carriers in and out of many places in a day.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone is a carrier

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area. All clinics are banning or have banned all visitors with some exceptions. Must have an end of life patient or in some cases pediatric patients and relatives. This is not going to change quickly if at all. The ability to access hcp’s is not going to happen anytime soon and maybe never. Question is how does an organization continue to pay people to stay home.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not good people. Things are going to get really tough.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop giving ideas about pay. Suboxone sales will float the company these 8 weeks. Keep your focus.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Days are numbered....monthly burn rate for salaries + fringes + fixed costs + lawsuits plus reduced revenue and market share and patients moving to generic = Bye Bye. But look at the bright side, ST and rest of EC will walk away with generous severances.

Want a great belly laugh, read the 2019 annual report and the bio's....ST with over 25 years industry experience....hmmmm begs the question...What industry? Same for DB and the rest of the clueless dipwads. Good thing board approved his comp package including the $1M per year toward his retirement. Poor bastard would otherwise have to sell one of his mansions or boats. I wonder if he still keeps apt near office where he conducts perf reviews with global finance bimbo....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading industry news. Pharma is shifting to non-personal promotion. Will not fair well for the salesforce both short and long term.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for the field teams... there is a bit of a narrow minded approach at the top that you can use new methods such as us mail, Skype, non-personal, etc. There are roughly 70,000 pharma reps... pretty sure offices don't want junk mail, or spending their time scheduling Skype calls, let alone an barrage non-personal tactics interrupting/disrupting there day during a pandemic. Indivior EC is inept, and two leaders have an underlying tension that gets the way of productivity. IMO VK is ruining the culture, but I know there are different camps on this topic.

In addition to all the hurdles, keep in mind, offices will not want sales reps who make 6-8 calls a day coming into their offices... even more so, you are probably going to have to be tested every 10-14 days and have proof you are negative and supply your own PPE. Your mask better not be more effective/expensive than the HCPs you are calling on.

There is a new go to market model coming, and we are not tackling the real issues. Push your leadership, and challenge them on what they are doing differently. Share your ideas and be vocal. The best ideas always come from the field. Oh, and don't forget the tag line... we do it for the patient... because it sounds noble and compliance is watching you all day on your phones and computers.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat... if not here, you will be just fine somewhere else.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pods will go away, and this should have happened long ago. We are small and the biggest problem we have are the hires that are friends. VK is a perfect example. Field hires are just as bad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VK ruined the culture two years ago. This place is a sad shadow of its former self.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone feel like their manager is forcing them to physically go to offices??!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy sending out the spreadsheet demands doesn't seem to get that offices are not sure what they are doing. Having something for everyone is bullshit. Who is this idiot? A gsk buddy?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought we have discretion on when we can go back. If you feel it is a risk to your health than don't visit offices. Don't let these so called "ABMs" push us around!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many have quit since the virus & now back in field ?? I’ve heard 7-10 ish ?? How bad will the #s be next several weeks of data before home office has to look at cutbacks ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tenured reps have maintained their numbers or close to it. You must mean the young Barbie and Ken reps. Relationships count!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must mean you are one of the lucky ones with coverage & easier to store states. So tell me how would you sell in a territory that majorly of your business is cash & Medicaid , which in my state non covered. So 1800/month for someone who clearly has no $$. So how do you close a dr mr tenure rep for that patient ?? Some states they just have to be a resident & have coverage . Not here buddy

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring it! I have seen these fat, disgusting on every level white nationalists being interviewed who have camped out to listen to someone who never stops flapping his orange gums. These losers in life clearly have no life to wait for days outside for someone who talks all the time and yet they want more. They know the risks and they do not care, so why not cram as many of these white nationalist trash into the ventilated/air conditioning and shake many hands, group hugs, and coughing/sneezing while they cheer white nationalist propaganda and conspiracy theories? Oh, and I hope the obese blob of orange blubber mentions all of his "WINNING" - a weeklong epic smackdown by the Supreme Court.