Going Going Gone !

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised this Company is still in business.

This company is a perfect example of what's wrong with the American Pharmaceutical Industry.

98% of American women do not need a branded over priced prenatal vitamin and the entire sales force knows that. This is price gouging and snake oil salesman at its finest.

The ledership would admit to that in private . (Well maybe not II Duce.) This company only remains in existence because they have flown under the radar of PBM's and the state of NJ.

They have only kept market share because no ther major company cares about prenatals and they are very good at bribing Low Life doctors, nurses and office managers with lunches, dinners and gifts etc. (Not supposed to do that boys!)

They keep reformulating Vitafol and flying under the radar. Its amazing and sad at the same time.

However that is about to end in NJ. Key Legislators are now fully aware of what they have been doing for the last several years . The warehouse will be closing soon folks.

Adios, Shalom and Arrivederci !

and remember Good Luck and Good Selling!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF!?

Is Everett's warehouse really closing down? I have not kept in touch with anyone since I left.

What's going on with that place???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy has no idea what he is talking about.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like his comments about the Prenatal Business , Vitafol AND Everett Labs Management are right on target are right on target to me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PREGNITUDE!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed with Everett Labs, I got to the second interview and they told me they were continuing their search:( Am I better off?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are much better off! This company is a mess and their products are being threatened by over the counter vitamins. Don't sweat being passed by.

If its pharma work you want, i'd suggest going to work for a bigger company. Everett pays pretty low by medical sales standards.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you! :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away! Worst in pharma. Heavily micro managed. Very low pay. Extremely high demands. Zero respect for employees and their personal lives.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any comments about Lucas, current president? He is weird, socially awkward, and running the company like a a third world country organization. His family should fire him! A lot of unhappy employees at Everett : (.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and now there is a generic to V-One and Select.

walgreens pharmacist told me today.

no direction no products

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same, it is amazing that we are not hearing anything from home office. Most probably they will add some b..s.. ingredient to reformulate them, again, and again....and what happened to the device? Now we have to wait until 2014, right.....I'm getting my resume updated. This company is not going anywhere, specially with current management that keeps kissing the CEO's "behind" because they are petrified to loose their jobs. Wake up!! Update your resumes too boys!!! And btw the president is a clown

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have more info on the generics? And yes... Lucas is a total clown. He collects an allowance not a salary from mommy and daddy. Apparently doesn't own a hair brush and is running this company and its morale into the ground.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this company, and if you still work for them LEAVE, as soon as possible. They pretend that everything is ok, and now with generics hitting the market that only means one thing "reformulation". Meaning same stuff in a different package and a different name for Everett. Great pipeline. On top of that you get below average pay rate for pharma, poor bonuses, poor benefits, poor leadership from home office and a lot of expectations. If you've never done pharma sales it could be a good start for a year or so to gain experience but never a long term commitment career : ( ..... just look a their turnover rate, that should tell you something.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: What?

What is the salary range at Everett Labs?
    Bonus?
    Benefits ?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: What?

40-50K DOE
    1st year 8-12K
    NONE! Having a job with them is a benefit in their eyes...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even health insurance?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is health insurance, but it does not include vision or even dental. The coverage is pretty basic. Depends on if you need to use it a lot, or at all. I didn't ever use it.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is everyone so miserable at this company? It's a pharma job after all, which I hear is a rather easy job. Maybe not in comparison to other pharma co's, but have any of you looked outside the pharma industry to see what there is available?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I meant was the pay may be lower than other pharma. co's. BTW, does this company offer a car allowance--or a company car? If a car allowance, how much is it per month? thanks!